[19] Free Zone

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

"Nervous?" Mark asks as he takes a seat next to me in the dressing room. "Kind of. I'm excited too." I answered, smiling at him. "You'll do fine. Just have fun with it." He says, as he takes my hand and presses it lightly.

I had my hair and makeup done, to suit a slightly grunge type of style.

I was given a denim jacket, a green sweater with stripes and black jeans

I was given a denim jacket, a green sweater with stripes and black jeans. I was already wearing black converse, which I thought was a good match so I didn't change into the black chunky boots.

"Jackson! We're wearing denim jackets!" I say, giving a high five to the blondie next to me. "Twinning!" He squeals jokingly. I laugh, clapping my hands. "Markiepooh!" Jackson cooed, pinching Mark's cheeks. "Leave me alone!" He whines, bringing my hand closer to his chest, snuggling it.

"Let's take a picture, Jackson help us." Mark says, giving Jackson his phone. We do several shots of Mark carrying me on his back and me attempting to carry him as well. "Last one." Jackson says. I jump into Mark's arms and koala-hug him as he wraps he arms around me. "You guys are so perfect, it's disgusting." Jackson complains, giving Mark his phone back.

I jump off and straighten my clothes before they attach the hearing pieces into our ears and give us each a mic.

Soon, the music for the venue turns off and there's a black out. We run unto the stage where the spotlights shine on us.

"1, 2, 3. Come & Get It! Annyeonghaseyo We are GOT7." We say into our mics, bowing right after. "How are all of you feeling tonight?" Jaebum says, as we separate throughout the entire stage. The crowd screams ecstatically.

"Let's introduce ourselves. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jb!"

"Hello everybody, I'm Mark."

"Hey everyone! It's your boy, BamBam!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Junior."

"Hi guys, I'm Jackson."

"Hello! I'm Youngjae."

"I'm your maknae, Yugyeom!"

"And I'm Eun-Bi, Annyeonghaseyo." I say with a bow. The crowd screams after we all introduce ourselves.

"Without further a do, this is our first song, A." Mark introduces.

I look down to the fans by the stage, as they wave excitedly. I wave back with a smile. I see some of them throwing stuff on stage, which I assumed was gifts. I laughed as I saw a snapback get thrown over. I put it on my head and tapped on Mark's shoulder as he finishes his part. "You look so cute!" Mark says, laughing as shakes me. I laugh with him.

I look over to the side to see a fan with one of those fever stickers on her forehead as she practically shakes while enjoying the music. I take off my denim jacket and using a jumbo black marker, I signed the back of it.

After our song ends, she finally looks at me. "Are you cold? Here." I asked, giving her my jacket. "Thank you Unnie!" She shouts as she takes it and puts it on. I smile and give her a nod.

The night was full of smiles and laughs as we danced along and sang when our parts came. Soon we came to the last segment, which was a Q&A.

"Alright guys. Tweet us your questions with #AskGOT7!" Jr says into his mic. I sit down on the edge of the stage, so I was closer to the fans. They gave me their phones and ask me to take pictures. Which I did, I took pictures of me showing my double chin and proper pictures of me and the fans.

"Alright. Eun-Bi, Choose your question." Jaebum says, looking at me from where he was. I scrolled through the tweets. "Alright. I'll count to 7 and I'll read out the tweet that I stop at." I look away from the phone and count to 7. I looked back and read the question.

"First question. If you had to be one animal for the rest of your life, what would you be?"

I crossed my legs and thought about it. "I think I'd like to be a firefly. Are fireflies counted as animals?" I asked, laughing a little. The crowd laughs at my answer. "Oh my gosh Eun-Bi. Do you want to know what Mark just said?" Jackson says while Mark tried covering his mouth. "Eun-Bi's already a firefly coz she lights up my world."

I laugh, slapping my knee. "Alright. Next,"

Stuffed toys were thrown to where I was. I tried catching all of them but some were thrown too far up the stage. I see one fan facetiming someone i assumed was her best friend. "Eun-Bi! Talk to my friend please!" She squeals. I reach for her phone, which she throws to me. "Hola!" I greeted, smiling. "Oh my gosh! You're real! Can I take a screenshot?" The person on the other end asks. I nod, posing with fish lips. "I need to go, bye!" I said, giving back the phone to the fan who thanks me.

"A fan threw this to me, asking you to wear it." Mark whispers into my ear. He unfolds the clothing, revealing a onesie. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed, getting up. I point a finger, gesturing for everyone to wait as I ran backstage to a make-shift changing room as I put the onesie on. I ran out, excitedly. "Pikachu!" I squealed into the mic, earning laughs from the boys and the audience. "Yah. PikaPika. It's your turn again."

I look to my phone and and did the same thing as earlier. "I dare you to pose stand on one of the tables and strike a pose for 10 seconds." I read out. I laugh and shake my head, sitting on one of the tables with my legs folded. I lifted my hands and smiled.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1." Youngjae counts down. I stand up again and go over to the place I was earlier.

To my displeasure, the concert ended after that segment and we got off the stage. "That was so fun!" BamBam says. I high five the Thai boy. "Anyone up for some food? I want pizza." Yugyeom says. "If you're paying." Youngjae says. "Okay, I'll pay then." "Our maknae's growing up." Jr says, laughing. "Let's go." I say as we start putting on our masks. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and took my bag.

The pizza place was small but it had enough room for all of us, which was good. We ordered two large pizzas, one pepperoni and the other hawaiian, to go. Mark carried the pizzas while I carried red solo cups in my hands. The other boys had soft drinks and some root beer. I didn't really like root beer. It tasted weird.

"Let's eat." Mark says he places the boxes unto the dining table, opening them up. "To GOT7!" We cheer, putting our slices together before taking a bite.
"Party time!" Youngjae says in English as he blasts music. I hummed along as the boys did little dances. "Let's take group pictures later." I tell the boys. They nod, agreeing with my idea.

"You don't eat crust?" Mark asks, looking at me weirdly. I shake my head. "It's really dry." He sighs and takes the crust from my hands with his mouth. "You could've just asked for it." I say, laughing. He smiles, his eyes pressed into a thin line. You make being cute look so effortless. I smile and look away, as I observed the boys as they played.

"Our tour starts in two weeks. Until then, let's all work hard for the fans!" Jaebum says, smiling at all of us. "Yes Sir!" We say, saluting the guy as he devoured another slice of pizza. I took another slice, biting into it.

"Coco!" I squeal, kneeling down to stroke the little puppy. "I hope you had as much as we did today. When we go on tour, we'll bring you with us." I whispered. As if it understood me, she just started licking me.