[5] Fever

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

I burst out into a fit of coughs. It's been a week since I've moved in and the days I've spent with the band are irreplaceable. Unfortunately, because of how much we've been rehearsing, I didn't pay much attention to my health which landed me in this situation.

"Eun-Bi? You've been in there all morning. Are you okay?" BamBam asks. By the amount of whispering, I know all the boys are outside my door. "Yeah. Just a little sick." I answer as I hug the blankets closer to me. "We're coming in." Jaebum says as he opens the door. He sees that there is tissue everywhere and i'm wearing Mark's hoodie. "Damn." Yugyeom says as he enters my room. The boys sit around in my room. "Alright guys. I'll stay here and take care of her. Team Jackson, go get some medicine for pain, fever and the flu.Get some antibiotics too. Team BamBam, go get some food that'll be appropriate for her to eat. Ingredients for soup and porridge. Come back once your done." Mark says,
which makes the boys evacuate almost immediately. "I didn't know that the boys could be that obedient." I say jokingly as I look at Mark as he shuts the door. "You're in such a bad condition. How are you in such a good mood?" He asks, laughing as he picks up the tissues all over my room and throws them away. "Drink some water and eat these biscuits first." He says, giving me a bottle of water and a packet of sky flakes. "I'll be back." I stuff my mouth with the bland biscuits and wash them down with water as I lie down and let out a sigh. Mark returns with a cloth in hand and a bucket of cold water. "It's gonna hurt once it comes in contact with your skin. Just hit me if you want." He says, as he dips the cloth into the water and wrings it out before placing it on my forehead. I grab his hand and start shaking. "You'll be okay." He says as he pulls up a chair and sits by my bed. "How many tubs of ice cream did you and Yugyeom eat while watching Mean Girls last night?" He asks, shaking his head disapprovingly. "I only ate like 4 scoops okay." I defended, as I pinched his cheeks.

"Alright. Alright." He shooes away my hands as he turns off the air con in my room and opens the blinds slightly such that warmth could somehow get into my room.

He sits back down by my bed as he strokes my hair. "I'm glad you came into the group." He says. I looked over to him, confused. "You're the only girl who hasn't jumped at the sight of us. Especially on the first day. I thought you were some super fan." He says, giving me a small smile. I flick his forehead, making his frown.
"Do you need more blankets? Are you still cold?" He asks, as he uses another cloth and dips it into the cold water. Using it to wipe over my skin, to lower my temperature.

"No, I'm good." I tell him.
"We're back." Jackson whispers as he steps into the room with loads of medicine. "Here take some of the antibiotics and the fever medicine." I take the tablets and wash them down with water. "Thanks." I thank the boys who helped with getting medicine.

They leave me and Mark alone in the room again. "Can you sing me to sleep?" I asked, as I pat his head. "Sure, what song?" He asks. "Forever Young."

And with that, he starts in a soothing tone.

Forever young shawty, Forever young.
Forevery young shawty,
Forever young.
Forever young shawty,
Forever young.

I took several scoops of the porridge and I lost my appetite. "I know you want to rest, but you have to finish this so you can recover faster." And with that, Mark feeds me the porridge slowly. "You look so vulnerable and fragile. It's cute." He says. I look at him and roll my eyes. "Are you making fun of me even when I'm sick?" I whined. "I just called you cute! How's that making fun of you?" He questions, raising an eyebrow.
I pout as he continues to feed me. "Are you excited for when we reveal your identity?" He asks, as he puts the now empty bowl on my nightstand. "Well.. sort of. I'm kind of scared because of how your fans might react." I tell him as my eyes divert itself on anything else in this room.

"Hey, they aren't my fans. They are our fans. You're one of us now." Mark says as he flicks my forehead after lifting the wet cloth. "Aish.. This boy." I rolled my eyes. "Do you feel any better from this morning?" He asks, as he places his arms in such a way that his head was laying on my bed. "Yeah. Thanks to you and the rest." He smiles and takes out his phone.

"The guys tweeted about you." He says, giving me his phone.

[A/N : Their usernames will just be @________ their names to make it easier for new IGOT7s]

@JaeBum : Our dear friend has fallen sick :( Get well soon EB!

@Jackson : We miss hanging out with you even if it's only been a day :((

@Yugyeom : Unnie! Let's have more icecream when you recover!

@Youngjae : Let's all go out again when you recover :)

@BamBam : Get Well Soon please~ I'll teach you how to play some games on the computer so you can play with Youngjae and I!

@Junior : The only member that hasn't tweeted. I wonder what he's doing. ;)

"Oh my god Junior..." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Shall I tweet now?" Mark asks me. I give him his phone.

@Mark : Get well soon, I'm spending time taking care of you. You owe me, okay? The boys will take care of you from now on. :)

"Aww. Look at that Mark has a heart." I teased, messing up his hair. "Excuse me. If I didn't have a heart, I wouldn't be here right now." He says, rolling his eyes playfully. "Unnie! Can we come in?" Yugyeom asks as he knocks. "Yeah. It's open." I say.

The boys start walking in and they crowd around my bed again. "Did you see our tweets?" Junior says excitedly. "Yeah. Mark showed me." I answered, giving him a smile. "You need to recover before the reveal! We got this GOT7!" Jaebum says, earning laughs from all of us. "My hands are cold.." I say, holding them against my face. "I'll go get gloves from my room." Mark says as he stands up and leaves. "How was your day with Doctor Tuan?" Jackson asks, with a smirk on his face.
"Guys." I whine. "We're curious too!" BamBam says. "Hmph. So much for taking care of me." I pout, crossing my arms. They laugh. "Here." Mark gives me gloves to put on.

"I look ridiculous." I say, laughing at how I probably looked. "Still pretty though!" Youngjae says. "Thanks Youngjae." I say, giving him a smile.

They all stayed in my room till late, singing me songs. It was so funny because they did it in a capella. These boys can make anything look fun though. "Let's leave her to rest." Jaebum says shooing off the members after they said Goodnight. "Mark." I called. He turns back and says, "Yeah?"

"Thanks for staying with me from the morning. I really appreciate it." I say, giving him a smile. He smiles and nods before leaving my room.