[7] You're Official

Park Eun-Bi, Olivia

I was standing behind a pull-away screen. As the boys performed. One of the crew hands me a mic.

"Alright, so we morphed the new member's voice a little so you won't hear their real voice until later." Jackson says into his mic. I can hear the audience groan in frustration.

"Okay. First question. What do you think of the band so far?" BamBam says, and I can imagine a little smirk on his face as the crowd squeals. "Well, the members are really nice and supportive. They care for you and never want for you to be upset. I'm honoured to have them as my bandmates and my best friends." I answered, I could hear my morphed voice. It was as low as Mark's voice.

Speaking of Mark, he asks a question. "So, How about you introduce yourself in English."
He says, in English. Obviously, the crowd went wild. Mark speaking  English makes everybody squeal.

"Hello everybody. I can't say my name yet but, I hope you'll continue to support us. Thank you." I say. "Can we bring her unto the Markson show?" Jackson says in korean. The crowd starts laughing.

"Last question. Describe yourself in Two words."

"I'm an Ambivert and I'm Hungry." I say, the boys laugh. I can see Yugyeom peeking through the screen as he says, "Same. Let's go for chicken later." He tells all of us.

"Alright. Pull away the screen!" The boys shout. I wore a zip-up hoodie and I was facing down, eventually I unzipped the the thing and put the hood down.

The place was full of mixed reactions. Some were screaming, Some were gasping and Some were extremely happy that they started jumping.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Eun-Bi Olivia and I'm the new member. I hope you'll all let me show you my passion." I say into the mic. The crowd goes wild once again.

Mark wraps an arm around me as we all got together for a group picture. "1. 2. 3. Say Eun-Bi!"

I laugh when Jaebum says this.

"You look great." Mark whispers. "Thank you, you're not too bad yourself." I say, giving him a smile. I sit down on one of the bean bags that were given to us to seat for the interview while the MC sat on a spinny chair.

"Alright, first question. What did the band think when Eun-Bi was revealed to them as the new member?"

"Well, At first we were like unsure because we thought she was some psychotic fan who somehow got JYP to let her join the band." BamBam says.

"I thought she was pretty!" Yugyeom says innocently. I laugh and thank him.

"I was curious as to whether or not she had a boyfriend, not because I wanted to date her. But because she's in a band with 7 boys." Jackson explains. The boys and I laugh at the memory.

"Well, I had seen her before in public but we never really had a proper conversation. So I was just surprised that we eventually saw each other again." Mark says. "Oh Gosh. This is starting to sound like a fanfiction!" Youngjae says.

The crowd squeals and one voice shouts, "I'm already starting one!"

I groan and shake my head as the boys laugh at my misery.