chapter 1

Tina's POV:

"CHRISTINA!!hurry up"

"coming"

tonight is my prom I am very excited at the idea that college is finally finished. I look in my mirror I wear a short black dress with red heels my long brown hair is loosingly falling on my shoulders.I'm pretty proud of myself.

"What are you still doing here?"My friend alex said.She was wearing a pink dress that fits her body perfectly.She was flipping her long curly blond hair every time she speaks.I wish I could be like her with her deep blue eyes and strong character.I've been living with her since my mom died.When she passed out I was only ten my father starts drinking and i used to hide in my room all night crying..when I became fifteen my dad was put in prison and was obliged to live with my granparents..then at eighteen till now i live in a small apartment with my best friend alex.I have a lot of friend...but i didn't have a real boyfriend yet...I just think that love is only possible in movies..but here we're in real life...

 "Hey are u ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine let's go"I wiped the tear that had fallen and followed her

*************************************************************************************************************

The ballroom was huge there was people dancing,chatting and laughing i spotted my group of and greeted them. After having a lot of fun and been elcted prom queen it was time to leave...i was walking outside with alex,and honestly i was a bit scared because during the whole night i was feeling that someone was watching...eh i think it;s just my imagination playing me tricks...

Sudenly alex broke the silent

"Oh I think i forgot my purse..can you wait here?"

I just nod..after that she was inside.When i turn my head i saw 5 boys blocking my way...i didn't really see their faces but one of them took me by my elbow so i was now facing his chest..he lower his head his voice in my ear making me shiver

"You're coming with us baby"