chapter 7

I'm lying in bed it was practically morning now,zayn was is lightly snoring beside hopefully nobody noticed my second attemp to escape 

"You deserve to be treated like a princess" this phrase kept running and running in my mind.It was the same words,the same phrase she said before she died..i will never forget this day ever.. I remember every detail...

FLASHBACK

I am sitting next to my mum.She is sleeping in her hospital bed,her beautiful face was cold and pale.Her breath was uneasy.She had a heart disease since she was born,she had to take medicine when she was young when we though that she finally healed we were wrong she had a heart attack yesterday night and passed out.The doctor said that she couldn't make it was because the virus was getting stronger and stronger and that the medicine were now useless.

After a little while she opened her eyes she gives me a  small smile 

"Hey mum" I whisper taking my tiny hand in her delicate one 

"Hey sweetheart"

"are you feeling well"

"yes i'm feeling better now"she coughed and then she continue"Christina,when i'll be gone you have to promise me that you will take care of your dad.You have to promise that no matter what you will never let any one control your life,that you will face your problems with bravery never give up on your dreams.but most of all you have to promise me that you'll be strong no matter what"

"I promise"i said and start crying

"one day you'll find the love of your life he will love you with all his heart,gives you the moon and makes you the happiest girl in the world."she says with a smile tears start forming in her eyes

"I'll be watching you from heaven and i'll be proud of my little girl"she whispers with a weak voice

squeeze her hand 

"Never let anyone treat in a bad way you deserve to be treated like a princess do you hear me"and with that she closed her eyes and leaves me alone sobbing holding her hand

**************************************************************************

I sob in my pillow and let myself drift into sleep.

When I wake up in the morning the light through the window was burning my eyes.

I groan and lift myself out of the bed. I bet I look like a mess but don't really care.I open the door and made my way to the living room.The "Jerks"were sitting in the sofa watching TV.When they notice me their eyes widened

"what?"I ask harshly

"You look like a mess"Niall says I just glared at him and made my way to the kitchen to feed my growling stomach.

I make a bowl of cereal and started eating them quietly.I feel someone entering the room he take a seet beside me but I don't even bother to look at him to know who it is.

"What do you want Louis?"

"How did you know it was me?"

I shrugg "what do you want?"I repeat 

"Just want to let you know that we went to the mall and bought you some close and stuff since you'll be here for a while"

"Thanks"I mumble ignoring his last comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after finishing my breakfast,I showered and put a black skinny jeans and white hoodie.And i was now sitting in living with the boys.We were sitting in the silence watching some boring movie when i decide to break the silence.

"Why did you do this I need to know"

All eyes  darted at me but nobody speaks I continue"it has to be a reason why a group of bad boys i might add kidnapped me I don't think I did something wrong I didn't even know you"Great and here we go i'm crying for the thousand time "why me out of all people?'

I wait for a response but it was just silence

"Are you fucking kidding me?!YOU"I point at them "are just sick bastards you must be insane for kidnapping a Innocent girl"

"That's enough just shut the fuck up and don't wanna hear another question"harry shouts standing up and approaching me.

"don't tell me what to do"I fire back

And that's when I felt his hand making contact with my cheek

He slaped me 

he fucking slaped me