Chapter 21

At the sight of josh,Harry frowned his eyebrows ... I've never seen him like this.The anger that he feels towards him is impressive. As much as I hate Josh for doing this to me ... I don't want Harry to get in  trouble ... I mean I already know the consequence of his show up here but since I know him very well because of the fancied married relationship that we share owing to all the 'love moments' that I received from him and the fact that we are living in the same house ... I'm sure that he is planning now to kill him and I must confess that I'm afraid of that , I don't want to see him trapped in jail for years ... But a part of me wanted to help Harry accomplishing his idea , I know that I don't possess his muscles and maybe the worst strike that I can do to him is a simple mosquito bite that he will scarcely feel but I want him to feel guilty for interupting our moment ...

 I wanted to tell him that I also miss him so much...I wanted to lay on him and kiss his soft lips, he would enter his tongue and contact it with every corner of my mouth , he would have increased it on each tooth , like he did it before and I would have surely done the same ... Those lovely words which I'm not familiar ... This open-hearted Harry that I've always tried to find somewhere in him have finally appeared and they have revealed with them a dirty girl ... he brings out the worst in me...I smile at my thought or may I say the true Christina Brown ...maybe we aren't as different as we think...I should tell him this another time ... if there is another time ...

Harrold !!

I search for Harry to find him  on top of Josh and throwing punches in his face and yelling

"I swear to god,I'm not leaving you until you die here between my hands little asshole"

"Harry stop please"I said while crying and shouting at him

"Never" he responds 

"Don't kill him please " I beg him

"You see , she don't want you to kill me you know why huh ?"he took a deep breath before continuing"it's because she loves me, she don't want me to die"said Josh who has his face covered of blood.

Ughh...He really thinks like that ? I wanted to defend myself but I notice a more angry Harry interrupting me ...

"Shut the fuck up " he said slaping him more and more ...

"Harry stop " I screamt for the thousand time 

"Why ?"He faced me with his green eyes full of despair 

"Tell him that he's wrong " he told me "please"he continued with a soft voice

"You know that it's wrong Harry " I contined softly,barely recongnizing my voice and of course still crying...

"Thank you" he replied with a smile on his face

I smiled back at him , before my smile disappear at the view of Josh handing a syring and pressing it in Harry's arm 

"Stop it "I beg him

Harry was laying now at the ground,his hand on his arm and screaming in pain...I run to him and felt on my knees next to him 

"Harry are you okay ?"

I restrain myself from laughing at my question...of course he isn't...

"What have you done to him...You're a bitch"I was surprised by my words ... I have never spoken like that to anyone.