Chapter 6

I'm afraid because I know that when harry say you'll regret the time you came to the world he mean it ,I know that he's not the type of boy throwing words in the air no matter how .I have 2 options. The first go home and accept my tragic fate , maybe I let him have mercy on me although I know it is impossible for a person with a heart of stone.The second is running,as fast as possible I already know that whatever I do I will be punished so why not trying.I decided to go with the second option.

"Come here"he screams

I haven't answer, all I have done is start to run , if I want to escape it's the perfect time but if I loose my punishment will cost twice. I am running very fast but I am not reassured he is not very far if I continue like this he will catch me.While running,I stumbled to the ground and I felt a hand helping me to stand up of course it's the friendly guy hwo was following me.He strongly held me by the hand ,a moment I thought he's going to hit me but he didn't.

"Harry,please let me go home"I start crying

"I won't "he replied in a soft voice.

He carried me in his arms and took me to the bottom area it was isolated.He pushed me on the wall .It was dark but I felt his arms on my back.He entered his hand under my pajamas and started to caress my back his hands were cold then he did the same thing to my thighs .I wasn't able to say or do anything , I was under his control ,I wish Zayn was here ,he would immediately stop him.Harry was kissing my neck and I felt his tongue over my sensitive skin.Then,he took off my top and continued kissing my neck then my chest and when he arrived to my stomach I finally decided to speak.

"Ha...Harry please stop it , I will not try to escape another time "

"Promise ?"he said

I just nod ,he hands me my clothes,I put them on before someone comes.He held my hand and led me .During the walk ,he looks at me from the corner of his eye and told me.

"You deserve to be treated like a princess don't oblige me to be like this with you,okay ?"