Chapter 10

"I also think like that"I told my friend with confidence

"I heard everything you mentioned,you're not her father to advise her and tell her what she should do or not "he answered me, and I must admit that I don't like the way he is looking at me, I have the feeling that he's up to something.

"And you're not also her father to always talk to her like that,leave her alone,you ban her to do everything,even approaching me"I start yelling.

"I remind you that it is you who has ordered her first not to come near me, you forgot?"he yells back

"There is a big difference between prohibit someone and advise him"

"You advise her Mr. Zayn ?You have pity for her ? Or maybe you are jealous."

"Jealous?Why I would be jealous,can I know ??"I asked him

"Maybe because you feel that she likes me,that she wants me ,she needs me to kiss her and fu.."

"Stop it "I interrupted him

"Fine!Fine!we will make an agreement"

"What?!"

"If you managed to fuck her today,I will leave her alone"

"You will never hang over ?"

"Never,you have just to do it "

"I will"I agreed with him,I will do anything to let him move away from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tina POV

I was sitting on the bed.Harry didn't come I will not wait for him all day so I decided to rejoin Louis ,he will make me forget my problems with his cheerful humor.I went into his room.He was spreading on the bed and he was looking at the picture of a girl in his phone.I sat behind him on my knees.I must admit she is very pretty and her body is perfect.She is so attractive.

"Who is this girl little lover ?"I have whispered in his ear.

"My perfect girlfriend"he said smiling at me.

"Okay...Does you girlfriend know that his nice boyfriend has kidnapped an innocent girl named Tina brown ?"I asked although I know what is the answer.

"No,and she doesn't need to but if this charming girl named Tina brown is not going to shorten her tongue I will cut it for her."

We start laughing very hard at his choice of words.I was right when I said that Louis let me forget my pain but I didn't say that I suddenly love him,I dislike them all for what they have done even Zayn I can barely support him and the Kiss with Harry was a big mistake.

Niall and Liam entered the room and they sat next to me.

"What are you doing guys ?"asked Liam .

"Talking how miserable Louis's girlfriend is"I laugh again and they all joined me.

We spent all the time talking about our love experiences and I found myself very weird when I knew that they can't remember the number of girls they have dated and the worst was when I have revealed that I never had a boyfriend and they start all laughing at me ,of course I wasn't excepting them to do something else.

"I have a question"I spoke

"Of course"Niall said rolling his eyes.

"Heeeyy"I hit him on his arm.

I know that my gesture was a joke for him because he smiled at me .

"Do you hate me the way I do ?"I felt a little bit uncomfortable after my question , they are staring at me like WTF ??

"Actually,I don't,I mean you don't deserve any hate"Liam said honestly

"Niall?"I turned to face the blond boy.

"Me too"he replied.

"Good,Louis?"I asked the last boy.

"I think ,I appreciate you"He expressed.

"Woow,see Zayn,there are others who have feelings too."I recognized Harry's voice.I turn my head and I felt fear dominating me when I saw Harry and Zayn standing at the door,both of them looking at me and I didn't know which of them should I watch.

"Tina ,I have to do something follow me to my room."Zayn finally speaks and went.It wasn't hard to guess that Zayn is an a bad mood and of course Harry is finding that amusing.I did not budge one millimeter because I was scared.

"You heard him Tina ? he needs you."Harry said with his devilish smile which I am familiar.

"I heard him Harry,Thank you."I answered him with dirty looks.

I followed Zayn to his room,When I entered he was spreading on the bed waiting for me.He closed the door and turned the key.Great,now we are locking here ,me and him,alone.

He walked towards me .

"You know I feel bad that Harry has kissed you before me"He said while caressing my hair.

Oh God ,nooo pleaaase don't let him doooo it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

I was standing at the door waiting for Zayn to exit .

"Nooo,pleaaase stoop Zayn"I hear her scream."stoop it"she continued.I felt happy and sad,yeah sad, in the same time.Sad because he is touching her and because till now on,I will never be able to approach her.Happy,because my plan is succeeding,I managed to convince Zayn to rape her and now she will hate him more than all of us .I feel proud of myself because he falls into my trap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[PLZ Vote and comment ,We like to know what you have to say about every chapter ;) ]