Chapter 12

I do not know if I should continue especially that I have promised Louis not to tell her but since when I 'm interested in what he may feel he is still one of those pathetic.This time I'll do what goes through my head once and for all, without hesitation I continued 

"I'll tell you everything in the car,I promise" 

she gave me a questioning look but took my hand and leads me to the car. 

The way,I told her the whole story that narrated Zayn even though I knew in my heart that he lied to me  

but better say it and not be such an idiot I don't know why they kidnapped me .She said nothing and all the way there was a silence , I surely hasn't excepted her laughing with joy at this new but I don't know if she was mad at me or Louis . I know how much she loves him and I feel that I separated a couple who had a beautiful future. I didn't know myself like that anyway ,all that is because of these ... ughh I hate them . 

I indicated my house to Eleanor and we arrived . 

"Wooww, is that your house it is so huge !! " said Eleanor . 

"Yeah,I know I live here with my friend Alex I missed her so much and I'm sure she does" 

"So you live here in this house with your best friend everyday ,did I tell you that you are the luckiest person I have met" 

I have been surprised by what she said I'm sure if she knew what I have endured these weeks she will remove what she said.I got out of the car and rushed to my house . I rang the bell several times but nobody answered . 

Alex was not at home. I never have luck . Fuck. 

"What are your plans now ?" asked Eleanor  

"I will wait for her" 

"What ?? Here alone , in the dark,in this cold you want to be frozen??" 

"No,that's not one of my plans do not worry" 

I made her smile, I'm glad she did ,I felt guilty of her sadness. 

"Listen to my plan, I know a bar not very far we could go" 

" Are you kidding me ? I am pursued by 5 crazy boys and you're telling me to go to the bar, this is the last place I would go and hide from them" 

"Why from all the bars that are in London they would choose this one ?" 

"I don't know but since fate would always connect me to them then this is a good reason" 

"Stop acting like a child and come with me"she said while lending me to the car. 

We arrived at a small bar near the house , there were lot of people ,I was searching for them in the spot but fortunately they weren't so I followed Eleanor quietly at a table for 2 people I must admit I don't like the atmosphere here ,all the boys seem to me a kind of bad boy anyway,we sat and I preferred to turn my back to the door so if they come they will maybe not pay attention and don't recognize me. 

The waiter gives us the menus I wasn't hungry so I ordered a coke and Eleanor ,well Eleanor she ordered a pepperoni pizza with coke and crispy calamari, she still wanted to order a salad but I have stopped her , the waiter must think that she didn't eat for weeks I find myself laughing at this idea.  

"Stop laughing at me do you want me to live on lettues like you "she said with laughter which made me laugh also, you can't see Eleanor laughing in front of you and not laugh with her . 

With her humor so happy she makes me forget my stress now I know why Louis and her were so close.This is how I was before being kidnapped ... 

"Tinaa earth is calling you , are you still in line ?"