Chapter 4

"Where you think you are going ? "Said the blond one

"Escape,isn't obvious ?"I answered without fear

He didn't say anything.Perfect,till now on this is how I'm going to speak to them.

"Leave your naive games apart and remember that if something like that is reproduced,you will regret the time you came to the world" Harry yells

I nod without saying a word.Poor harry , he really think I 'm enough stupid to never try to escape .I'm sorry I'm not changing my plans tonight ,escaping is escaping even if the sky will fall to earth.

"I'm hungry " I immediately change the subject.

They took me to a small kitchen ,I start to eat a sandwich prepared by Niall . All of them are standing in front of me chating , talking and reacting as if I don't exist and as if they are all angels and I'm the devil and that was very annoying .Now,I know that the guy with brown hair and blue eyes is named Louis and the other with brown hair and eyes is Liam.

Zayn approached me and asked "Are you okay ?"

"Of course not" I tell him without looking at him.I hate the way I'm talking to him I mean he was nice to me but I can't control my anger right now."It's just ,I'm thinking of my friend Alex she must be very panic" I continued

As my words leave my mouth they started all laughing very hard even zayn and I don't understand that but seriously I don't give a shit about their reaction.

When they finally stopped Louis spoke .

"Tina you will have to sleep with one of us tonight,you choose."

"No,I'm not,I'd rather sleep in the street "

"You are obliged"Niall said

When I was about to insist ,Harry's phone rang and he answered.

"Yeah?? ...No we haven't started yet ... Yeah,she is still here...okay bye"

I know that he was talking about me and what was about we haven't started yet .I decided to ask him.

"With who you were talking?"

"It'none of your business"harry simply replayed.

"Of course it is I know that you're talking about me."

"So who did you choose? " he said impatiently.He has changed the subject but I will know for sure all his diabolical plans.I look to him straight in the eyes and said Zayn and I know that the black haired boy is now looking at me with a smile that I consider adorable.