Chapter 9

Tina POV:

one week...it's been one freaking week since that night.I'm stuck with them without a fucking reason.I mean they didn't do anything that "bad" besides being jerks. zayn is been avoiding me and harry is been acting...weird he is always deep in his thoughts,and when you try to talk to him he just shrug or nod.Liam always looks at me with pity in his eyes and a apologetic smile like I was a lost puppy,Niall is always in the kitchen and louis is always smiling like a fool.

I am watching a boring TV show with liam ,the other boys are in their rooms.When turn to look at him he gave me that apologetic smile.

"What's up with you"I ask harshly

"What??"

"You're always looking at me like I was a lost puppy it's annoying I don't need your pity liam"

He just kept staring at me.

"uugghh I'm going to niall's room" -since zayn is avoinding me i've been sleeping in niall,louis or liam room-

when I was about to open the door I hear him whiper

"you have no idea..."

What?what does he mean?

I'm to tired to think about it

***************

"Niall you're suffocating me!!"I whisper- yell.He is using me like a mattress.

I push him and he fall down on the floor he groans but doesn't wake up.

"Wow"I whisper

*******

I make myself a cup of tea and sit in the living room,the house is so silent..

why did liam said that?what did they have in mind?did they going to hurt?I'm going to be stuck here for..what...forever?

 *************

zayn's POV:

I can't sleep..the image of him kissing her is driving me crazy she can't be falling for him..he doesn't deserve her she is sweet and innocent and he is arrogant and heartless...I wish that she can knows the real him the one that want to ruin her the one who only loves himself...

I get up from bed and make my way to the living room and here she is sobbing in a fetal position I hate seeing her like this it makes my heart ache.What did that bastard do?

"Tina are you okay?"

she doesn't respond 

I walk toward her and wrap her in my arms

"Don't touch me"She practically yelled

"what?why?what happened"

"please tell me whydid you kidnapped me?"

I didn't say anything 

"please"she said with pleading eyes 

I sigh "okay"

she smile and hug me tight "thanks"

"well...the night when you know...took you we were at a frat party with some guys you wouldn't wanna be around...so they bet us that we have to kidnapp a random girl for fun.."

she widen her eyes but don't say anything

"and we agreed..so..now we can't let you go" ok that's a terrible lie but I can't tell her the truth I will ruin her

'oh.."she barely whisper I think she believed me.

"i'm sorry"I said looking at my bare feet

"that's..okay...I guess"

"why did you keep ignoring me all week?"Her question took me by surprise

"hmm..tina harry you have to keep your distance with him he's not good for you."I said looking in her eyes

I continue 

"please don't fall for him.."I whisper her eyes widen and she said

"Don't worry i won't"

I sigh "I hope but if you do..it..will shatter me"

I didn't realise that our face were so close I move forward so our lips were inches apart.

"What are you doing?"harry said making us turn our heads toward him

he is angry I can say by his frowned eyebrows and clenched jaw...did he..did he..hear us I hope not I'm not afraid of him..but i'm afraid that he'll hurt tina.

"Tina go to my room"I murmur to her

"No tina you go to my fucking room"he yell

"n-no"she said to him with a tiny voice.

he walks toward her grab her arm and said in her face"I said go to my room"

She nod and run toward his bedroom,tears forming in her eyes..

he turns toward me "I think we have a little talk"