Chapter 14

Tina's POV

I felt his pink lips on mine and I must confess I can't ignore this desire to touch them so I put my index on the corner of his lips which made him remove them from mine,he thought I didn't want to kiss him and I felt his body receding from mine but I grab him by his shirt and I approach him to me ,he raises his eyebrow at my wild

reaction . I reset my index at the corner of his lips and I guide it at the other corner , I remade this gesture multiple times and I was given his wonderful smile , I don't know if he has an idea how much I am in love with this smile... Then , I put my finger on his dimples and now it was time to his hair I sink my hand in his long curly hair and started to play with his curls , I think he likes that ... We stay looking at each other for a few minutes , no one could manage to remove his eyes from the other and I must admit I adore the smell of his cologne that was enveloping us . In front of me , was another Harry ... I decided to break the silence , I want him to do to me the same thing that I have just done to him .

"Your turn" I spoke

"No"he answered me

"Why?"I felt myself very sad at his answer .

"I can't wait anymore I want you to kiss me now " He admit

We were gently approaching , I close my eyes and this time I kissed him back , our kiss was so long and soft until we decided to enter our tongues in the game , mine over his and his over mine ... I don't know what he is feeling right now but all I know is that I admire Harry ... I said admire not love and I didn't want anyone or anything to stop us ... He put his arms around my back and I was going to do the same thing before I realise what I was doing ... What the fuck is wrong with me ? How can I do that after all the horrible things he did to me I have no ego ? I will never forgive him for all the shit he did to me , he thinks that he has just to kiss me to make me forgive everything , he will pay very hard for every tear that has fallen from my eyes because of him plus I know that he is using me , I don't wanna be one of his toys . I remove my lips from him without hesitation and turn my face to not face him .

"what's wrong ?" he asked

"I ... I think that's enough " I told him

"why ?"He continued

" because you don't love me Harry , you always act as if you love me but you don't and I know that I 'm nothing to you , I am one of your games right ?

" I don't know what makes you think like that ?You're special than the other girls"He get up of me and I did the same thing .

"you're lying , you tell this to every girl you meet and then you leave her "I shout while crying "you're nothing more than a manipulator "

I wanted to leave but he catches my arm strongly

"Leave my arm you're hurting me "

"Think twice words you say Christina "

He left my arm without looking at me

and I run very fast to the house , I made my way to Zayn's room , I enter without knocking ,he was working on his laptop , when he saw me he hugged me .

"Why are you crying ?" he said while caressing my hair . I didn't answer ...what should I told him ? There is no way in earth I'm telling him that I have been kissing Harry .

"It's Harry right ?"he said

I nod quietly

"what did he do ?"

"you'll think I'm a baby "

"No of course no "

"It's nothing, he just said some shits that have hurt me "

I found him laughing

"I knew you'll think I'm a baby "

"I'm not laughing at you , I'm laughing at him "

"why ?"

"this guy will never change his personality " he said shaking his head.

I totally agree with Zayn this guy will never change his personality ...

"Tina you can sleep in my bed , we are going to a party now"

"Now?it's 12:00 AM "

"okay ?"he continued

"never mind "I told him

"If you need something Louis is here he won't be going with us "

"And Harry ?is he going ?"

"Yeah,of course he can't restrain himself to not see a hot girl every night "

"Of course "I repeated shaking my head but I can't ignore the jealousy that is taking me.

He kisses me on my cheek and exit the room.

I was Laying in bed and I couldn't manage to sleep , the image of Harry and I kissing keep playing and replaying in my head . I don't want to admit that I felt strong feeling in my heart while kissing him , I can't explain it...suddenly , I was distracted by a strange noise coming from the living room , it's like someone is breaking something . I ran to the living room to find an angry Louis breaking a vase .

"Louis what are you doing ? "

"Tina , that's all your fault "he shout at me

"what are you talking about ?"

"don't act like you didn't do anything,Eleanor broke up with me because of you "

"but"I started crying

"I warn you to no tell her and you did now it's my turn Tina to split you"

"what do you mean?"

"I 'll tell Harry that you escape last night"

As he said his words I fall on my knees in front of him And yell as strong as possible but still crying

"enouuugh , I can no longer support you all ,each one of you think only of himself and no one give a fuck about me , I m sorry if I tried to escape but I think that's my right"

I wait for him to hit me but instead of this he hugged me

"I know it is ,Tina I 'm so so so sorry about that I was just mad that Eleanor and I broke up , please understand me"

"it's okay Louis I'm not mad at you anymore " I tell him honestly

"thanks" he hugged me strongly

"Louis stop you're killing me"I laughed

"oh sorry " he joined me

We spent the rest of the night watching movies and laughing of course because you can't sit with Louis and not laugh at his jokes.

We we're having a good time until Harry came , it was not hard to guess that he was drunk

Harry's POV

I enter the house to find Tina and Louis sitting on the couch and watching films . After the long night that I've been passing with the brunette , I feel that I can sleep for 2 days , I'm tired and I needed a distraction to forgot the thing with Tina and that's odd feeling that is killing me . I went to the living room .

"Tina to my room" I ordered her and I know that now she is afraid ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*N*