Chapter 8

"Forget what I told you about yesterday I realized that I was extremely mistaken"Harry said.

"All of you get out and leave me with him"He raised his eyebrow as my words left my mouth. He is surely busy thinking what a poor girl like me could make him . If he thinks like that it means that he doesn't even know me .The 4 others left the room and I bet they are all standing at the door to hear us but I do not care I'll say what I have to say without fear I'll show him that I'm strong.The most important is that I must not cry in front of him.I held my tears and I began shouting .

"Who do you think you are to hit me? I'm not your sister Harry ,I barely know you so you do not play these games with me"

"You're in my house so you don't tell me what to do and not do"He simply answered.

In all that has happened what irritates me the most is that I am very angry and he doesn't suffer not even a little.Mr Harry is very relaxed.I always think about what I have to tell him when he throws his words without even thinking about it, words that hurt and he managed to silence me but not this time.

"You know what I'm sick and tired of everything,I don't understand why you hate me so much while it's me who should hate you .I've never done anything to hurt you while I'm sure it amuses you to see me sad.I try to be a good person with you but you play with my kindness,what should I do with you? All I can do now is to congratulate you because you have changed my life to hell"

He didn't say anything and I feel proud of myself.I should be angry all the time.

Before Leaving, I slapped him on the cheek.

"This is for the thing you did to me earlier"

Once I have opened the door,the 4 boys fell to the ground.

"Of course" I said shaking my head.

The rest of the day was quiet ,I haven't talk to Harry since the dispute.I decided to watch TV,I was hoping that Alex has told about me but they haven't put anything in the news.

While I was watching Zayn sat near me.

"Are you feeling good?"he asked

"Yeah"I lied

"I still want to sleep in your room tonight, can I ?"I always feel that I can trust him more than the others.

"Yeah,of course I like to sleep near you"he said uncomfortably.

"Me too"I answered him without hesitation.

He smiled at me.We spent half the time laughing, he told me the nonsense he did when he was a little boy.A few hours later,we went to his room.When I was going to enter,I felt in arm stopping me ,It was Harry.

"What do you still want from me ?"I asked him

"I...I'm sorry"he said in a soft voice.

"Yeah,of course you are"I said rolling my eyes.

"Listen to me Tina,I'm really sorry for everything"he continued.

"You think that you just have to say you're sorry for everything to be forgotten?"

"Yes"he said in a low voice

"Sorry it doesn't work with me"

He didn't say anything and when I was about to open the door , I felt his lips on mine, he started to kiss me very hard .While kissing me he said.

"I will not stop until you tell me that you have forgiven me"

I want to tell him that I' m no longer upset with him but I don't want to break the kiss right now ,I like the way he is kissing me and caressing my cheek .A few minutes later,I told him what I have to , he waited a little longer then removed his lips from mine.

While I was looking in his wonderful green eyes,I noticed Zayn, he was standing behind Harry ,his happy mood has suddenly change...I think he saw us.