Chapter 2

Just when I began to scream, the boy with curly hair and green eyes silenced me with a piece of scotch on my mouth, he carried me and quickly led me to the door passing unnoticed.

It is true that he is charming and attractive but I hate him for doing this to me. I mean I have never done something bad to anyone so why is this happening and why me ??

I can tell that he is amused by the way I'm shaking in all directions.If only my hands weren't tied so I can hit him hard in the face.I wonder where is Alex,she must be very worried .But right now all I can think about is how all of this will end . I can't ignore the idea passing through my mind that they have bad intentions.

Finally , we reach the car they put me inside and start to drive.All I can do is give them dirty looks during the path.A few minutes later we arrive at their lodge,they took me to a dark room and it was not difficult to guess that it'll be here the place where you will spend the happiest moments of your life.They lock the door leaving me cry tones of rivers.

**********************

2 hours later

The curly guy enters the room.He walks towards me without saying a word.I can't ignore the fact that I'm trembling in front of him and I know that he notice it.He took the piece of scotch still not saying a word and removed.

"HEEEELP,I am kidnapped"I yell

"If you're not going to shut up ,I will leave it on your mouth for the rest of your life"he yells back.

What?? For the rest of my life ?? There is no way in earth I'm being here for the rest of my life NO WAAAY !!

"What do you want from me ?? Why kidnapping me ??"

"Stop asking lots of questions we're not in a tribunal " he said

"Well,I promise you we will meet in a tribunal the second I'm leaving here" I challenge him .

"Well,I promise you,you will never leave " he said copying my voice which made me laugh a little bit but then I force myself to stop . I can't ignore the way he was looking at me with a dimpled smile while laughing .

"Answer me,what you guys want from me ? "I repeat

"Right now , I want from you something very amusing"

At his words I feel like my heart will stop beating in a minute and another,I am trying a lot to forget the idea that is now passing my head and I start to cry , I know I have to be strong in front of him but I can't help.

If only Alex was here ...