Chapter 16

Tina's POV 

... 

I felt exhaustion controlling every part of my body and with a great attempt I manage to do a few steps and sit next to Zayn who is sleeping on a mattress , I lay down beside him just to admire his pretty face then , I put one hand in his dark bright hair , I love the way his hair are spiky at first then they are all lying as if this short black wave haven't touched yet the seaside .This haircut gives him more a hot and attractive look . Suddenly , he wrapped his hand around my waist and I found myself trapped next to him , I didn't want to remove his hands to not wake him and after being red as a tomato I slept a deep sleep , what will be his reaction when his awake ? I'm sure that he'll love that ...

Zayn's POV  

I woke up to find a pretty girl sleeping next to me . I directed my hand from her waist to her hair and caressed them .  

"I'm so excited to spend my day with you " I whispered in her ear although I know that she's not listening 

I made my way to the living room and wait for her for what felt like hours , finally she woke up and entered the room.She sat by a jump next to me . 

"Wow ,you look hyper today " I told her 

" yeah , I recollected all my energy " she laughed 

My eyes travel to her thin body , her purple blouse and yellow short fit her body perfectly ,with her white converse and the way her hair are in a ponytail she looks like a sportswoman , she's so cute today ... 

"Do you like them ? " 

"What ?" 

"My clothes, you are looking at me up and down so do you like them ?" 

"Umm... Yeah a lot " I smiled at her 

"So , where are you taking me ? " she asked and I know that she's trying to forget what happened yesterday . 

"Surprise" I told her "put this hat and sun glasses on so no one will recognize you"I said feeling uneasy..she just nod 

I take her by the hand and we exit the house .

Finally, we arrived at a big park , there weren't a lot of people , most of them were children and their parents. 

"I'm hungry" she speaks 

"Yeah me too, what do you want to eat ?" I ask her 

"Ice cream " she indicated me with her finger to the stand . 

She waited for me on the grass and I came with two ice creams , one of chocolate and the other is vanilla . 

"Chocolate or vanilla ? " I asked her  

"Chocolate " she answered  

I hand her the chocolate ice cream , while we were eating she pushed my ice cream on my face . 

"Heeyyy , that's not fair " I laughed and did the same thing to her . 

And after, it became an ice battle but we decided to stop after all the faces were turned toward us , with my hand a remove the ice cream from her noise which made her shy . 

Of course , we were still hungry , we didn't eat anything so I bought for both of us kebab sandwiches , we eat them while walking in the park and holding hands .

The day went too fast because we were having fun so we sit on the grass , in front of us two girls were dancing , and I can see that Tina is amazed by the way they are ... She must love to dance ,a few minutes later , all the people went because the climate has changed from sunny to rainy , we didn't care to much ... A few Raindrops will not do anything...