Scars that don't fade

(Y/N) POV
I was walking to my 4th period class when I see my dad walking over to me. I froze and waited for what was going to happen.
"What the hell (y/n) why didn't you tell me you left" my father said

"I-I though you k-knew" I said in a shaky tone

"Well I didn't anyways I went home and the house is mess I thought I told you too clean it"

"I-I did I swear"

"Bullshit your useless as ever just like your mother, makes sense"
I felt my eyes tear up and I could see people staring at us from the corner of my eye. I was scared that my dad will beat me right here in the hallway but he didn't instead he grabs my arm really really tight and starts to pull me out of the hall way. I wince in pain, I was afraid to do something so I just let him pull me out of school. I nearly shit my pants afraid of what might happen. I was pulled to the parking lot of the school and my dad released my arm I rub my arm and stand there quietly. I was shaking I was terrified of what might happen. Suddenly I felt a wave of pain on my cheek and fell to the ground. I lay there for a few seconds then got up again to be hit with huge pain in my stomaching...I fell again. My father started kicking me over and over again in the face and stomach. After awhile my dad got into his truck and drove off I finely let everything I was holding out. I started coughing up blood and could feel blood rolling down my face my stomach was more bruised then ever. I get back up and see that there was a black truck that was blocking the view from the school 'my dad was hiding behind the truck so no one can see him beat me.... what an asshole' I think to myself. I walk away and put my hoodie over my head and kept my eyes on the ground 'your almost there just get to the bathroom and wash up' I think to myself. After I got to the school I quickly walked straight to the girls bathroom keeping my head down. As soon as I walked in checked the halls and checked if anyone was coming. After a minute or two, I get it threw my head and understand no one is coming. I pull down my hoodie and looked in the mirror. I was bleeding from my head, my nose, and my lip. I threw water at my face to wash off whatever blood I had on then grabbed paper towels to clean the rest off. Soon after that I looked back at the mirror...my face was a little bruised but it wasn't noticeable. I existed the bathroom and walked to now my lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria and quickly grabbed a tray, we where having mash potatoes and I think meatloaf. I was looking for a seat and finely found one it was in the back by its self I started walking over when some one tripped me and pushed me to the ground my food was now all over my jacket and a little bit in my hair. Everyone started laughing and when I tried to get back up I slipped on mashed potatoes everyone was laughing harder I turned red and heard someone yell out "she looks like a fish flapping all over the floor" everyone was laughing harder then a girl grabbed my hair and stated pulling me up after I was on my feet she looked at me with an evil smile then slapped me hard then pushed me to the ground and started kicking me while calling me a whore, hoe, slut, bitch, fake, and other stuff. After what seemed like forever they left me on the floor coughing up blood everyone stopped laughing and walked over me. I quickly got up after a few minuets and went to the bathroom again and checked if anyone was in there thank god no one was. I cleaned up my wounds and walked out when a wave of pain hit my stomach I look down and pick up my shirt it was all purple, bruised badly. I sighed and put my shirt back down and started walking to class putting my head down hiding in my hoodie.

Time skip to last period

I was in my last period and everyone was staring at me and I just kept my head down. Soon classed started and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the door slam closed I look up and see that Chandler kid 'isn't he in my first, second and fifth period he hasn't been in school a week or so' I think to myself. The teacher motions for Chandler to have a seat next to me I tense up and he walks over to me and sits. I put my head down again and kept my gaze on my desk. Suddenly I felt some one staring at me I end up seeing at the corner of my eyes that Chandler kid staring at me....but it wasn't directly at me. I follow his gaze to my hand there was blood on it I pull my hand underneath the desk and pulled my sleeve up over my hand covering it. He was about to say something but then the teacher started talking he turns his gaze to the teacher and the class goes into the math lesson I sigh and listen to the teacher. After awhile a note is passed to me I slowly open it and it reads.