Chapter 1

YOUR POV:
I was driving to Georgia, we where moving there for my dads new job. Unfortunately my mom died when I was 4 yeas old and my dad has never been the same, he would go out at night and never come back till the next morning or the next day in the afternoon. I always had to I guess you can say live on my own. I sometimes wish he would never come home at all

Flash back
I was 4 yeas old and my mom passed away a couple of weeks ago and I was having a peaceful dream that I forgotten by now. I then jolted up hearing my door slamming against wall and casing it to make a hole in the wall. My dad reeked of alcohol, he then starts walking over to me and when he finally reaches me he grabbed my (h/l) (h/c) and pulled out a big pocket knife and swings it to where my hair was I shut my eyes tight not wanting to see what was going to happen next. After awhile I open my eyes and see strips of (h/c) hair on the cold tile floor. I look up at my dad with tears starting to form in my (e/c) eyes he then grins a evilish grin and puts his right hand in the air. My eyes widen when suddenly felt huge pain on my right cheek 'he hit me but why would he do that I haven't done anything but listen to him' I thought to myself. I held my cheek as tears started to overflow my eyes he then leaves the room slamming the door behind him leaving me there crying silently to myself. I did't want him to come back in here and hit me again. I then cried myself to sleep calling for my mom to come back to me and take me wherever she was.
Flash back over

I sat in the car silently my dad the same. I had a jacket on and a little bit of make up on covering my bruises on my face and the jacket for well covering my arm bruise. I was wearing black leggings and shorts over them I was also wearing a twenty one pilots shirt that I had bought for myself. My hair was down, it was wavy and I didn't feel like putting it up. My hair grew back it was (h/l) again I was just waiting for my dad to come home again drunk and end up cutting it off again which he hasn't (yet) but oh well. We finely made it to are new home. I jump off the black truck and go to the back to get my things. I grab a couple of boxes staking them on each other and headed inside. It was a pretty big house it was also pretty nice to, it was a 4 bedroom and 2 bath it had a upstairs room which I headed to. I picked a room that was at the end of the hall and open it to see a big room with a medium size closet which I didn't mind I didn't have a lot of close. I set my boxes down on the floor and looked around my room I liked the way it looked it was big and had a window that had a great view of the ocean 'it's pretty cloddy today I hope it rains' I think to myself. I then head back down starts to get the rest of my stuff once I got outside I saw all my boxes on the floor and saw my dads truck was gone 'I guess he left to go see his "buddies" or whatever he calls them' I think to myself. I gather my thing and put it all inside going up to my room and started putting things away or where I thought they should be. After 3 hours of figuring out where every thing goes I finely finished my bed was already set in place and I threw myself on it pulling out my phone. I go to YouTube and put on some music, playing better off dead by sleeping with sirens I then open up Wattpad and started reading random story's I end up feeling my eyelids getting heavy. I get up and changed into a Michel Jackson pajama shirt and dark blue pajama pants and then walked over to my door and locked it just incase my dad decides to give me a hair cut and fresh new bruises. I then crawled back into bed and laid there for a few minutes and tried to go to sleep 'I'm tired I know I am why can't I go to sleep' I thought to myself. I turn on my left side facing the wall and pulled out my phone and went on snap chat. I normally follow famous people or famous YouTubers. I clicked on Kevin Hearts snap a watch a couple of other ones. After I was done with that I opened wattpad and read a few story's, I finely felt tired enough to actually fall asleep. I plug in my phone and shut my eyes after a few minutes I finally fell asleep.

(A/N): chapter one is done it's not amazing but it's done so there you go