I'll be good

YOUR POV

It's been a few weeks since Chandler took me out on that special forth of July and I can't stop thinking about it. We end up waking up at 6:00 in the morning and drove back to his house, then we crashed back out once we got to his room, we slept in till 7. Chandler keeps making fun of me and messing with me a lot more then he already did and I can't help but mess and pick on him as well. His family was back and they let me stay in Chandler's room, which was a big surprise. We are actually all in the living room watching a movie together, a movie night is what they are calling it. Me and Chandler sat on the floor in front of the tv and both his mom and dad sat on the couch. Grayson, Chandler's little brother sat on the opposite side of Chandler and I on the other side. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Chandler's mom and dad went to go open it, we where all expecting it to be the pizza we order 2O minutes ago.

"Hello, it y/n here by any chance?"

My eyes widen and me and Chandler look at one another then we turn to his parents who we here standing at the door. Gina, Chandler's mom, nods with a smile and lets the man in. I quickly stand up as well as Chandler, and my heart felt like it stopped.

"Y/n, my dear. I'm back from my business trip, are you ready to go home?" My father asked.

He gave the family around us a smile, the one that would seem kind to someone that you only just met, I knew better. He was beyond upset with me and if I say or hesitate to go with him, I will be digging my own grave, though it's already almost done. I stand still, slightly shaking like a little cold Chihuahua. He then looks at me in the eyes and I his smiles widen and it gave me more of a chilling effect.

"Come on sweet heart, it's getting late and I just want to go home and go to bed." My father said, in what sounded like a sweet kind voice.

I slowly nod, "I j-just have t-to grab my t-things." I stutter.

"Alright, be quick though." My father says and I make my way up to Chandler's room to grab the small amount of cloths I owned.

I quickly pack and Chandler is stuck down stairs, talking to my dad. I then run back down stairs with a small bag, full of my cloths and other things I brought with me and my fathers flashes a fake smile.

"Well we better get going. Thank you so much for taking care of her while I was away. I was really worried about leaving her alone while I was gone for so long. I hope she didn't cause any trouble." My dad said while slightly pushing me out the door.

"Oh no no, in fact she's been a wonderful guess, please if you're ever out a town again she is welcome here anytime. It was a privilege having her." Chandler's dad said with a smile.

I look back at Chandler and he looked like he just saw a ghost, probably mine, if I don't die tonight.

"Thank you again for letting her stay, now I really must be going, come along y/n." My father said as he grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me to his truck.

I hiss at the pain but I don't say or do anything further. I turn back around only to see, they closed the front door already and Chandler was no where in site. We make it to his truck and I'm quickly thrown in then my dad heads over to the driver seat and we start driving. I sit quietly and wait for what he was going to do. I end up feeling a sharp sting on the left side of my face I wince at the pain. Then he harshly starts hitting my head and face over and over again.

"Are you fucking stupid. Going over to a boys house and staying with him over night. I didn't raise a whore, I didn't raise a slut. God you useless, stupid, waist of air, mistake, worlds trash, ugly, disgusting, whore, slut, hoe, bitch of a daughter. I can't believe I agreed to keep you, I don't even fucking want you. Useless just like your mother. Un beautiful, no chance of getting anywhere, just like your mother. At least the dumb bitch is dead so she doesn't have to deal with someone so worthless as you." With every shout of words that he said, his hit would become harder and the pain was starting to become unbearable, I just wanted to cry.

We soon make it home and as I'm getting off, my father slams open my door and pulls me out of the tall truck, only to throw me harshly on the hard ground. I grunt and gasped, trying to catches the breath I just lost. He then grabs me by my hair and forces me to look up at him. He then places both of his hands on both side of my head, then knees me in the face as hard as he could, my nose began to bleed. He then throws my body to the ground once again and start kicking me repeatedly. I open my eyes only for a quick second to realize, it was pitch black outside and the only light we had, was from my house, the houses around us and a street lap next to us. After kicking me, he forces me to stand my grabbing the collar of my shirt and walks me over to the lamp post where he smashes my face into the Metal then has me stand up again and he drags me to the front door of our house and opens, and throws me inside. The house was trash and there were punch holes everywhere. He then starts punching me in the face and in the stomach over and over again, he even grabbed my head by my hair and violently bangs my head on the floor twice then goes back to kicking and bunching.

"You know what, stand your ugly ass up, You're getting your ass spanked for being a stupid slut!" He slightly shouts as he starts to take off his belts.

I whimper in fear and I'm unable to move, he takes notice of this and drags me over the kitchen counter where I have to bend over and since I was wearing Chandler's basketball shorts, I'm sure it was going to hurt a lot more. I ready myself and soon a wave of terrible pain hits my bottom and with every hit, he would hit me a lot harder then he did before. After he what he counted of 40 spankings from his belt, I'm shoved to the ground and kicked two more time then he leaves out the door and out to who knows where, with bloody fists. I lay on the floor for a couple more seconds then attempt to get up, I successfully do so on the 10th try. I clim up stairs, losing my breath as I go, but I make it to my room, I open and close the door and fall on my slightly comfortable bed. Every 206 bones, every nerve and every muscle in my body ache with pain and I start to cry.

"I-I don't think I can keep going, please make it stop, make it stop. I just want mom back, he wasn't like this when she was here, please mom come back and help me. I miss you and I don't know if I can keep going." I slightly cry out.

I start hearing my fathers voice in my head, calling me a whore, slut, useless, ugly and so on in my head. I start to cry harder and asked it to stop but I didn't. I then get up, ignoring every bit if stinging pain in my body and walked to my dresser where I had an old blade. I pull down the shorts that I was wearing and placed the blade to my skin and quickly slit it across my skin, hearing the word hoe, I then did it again but this time I heard whore. I continue to slide the blade back and forth my stomach, thighs, ankles, wrist, and the the words kept spilling out. Blood started to slide down my skin and fall the the ground. My body felt weak and I began to feel dizzy and my world starts to fade out. I end up falling on the floor and a pool of blood surrounds me.

"I'm sorry"

I whisper, just before I fall asleep.

A/n: I'm sorry to those who waited for this chapter, but here it is. I'm sorry it's not really good but I will write a better chapter (hopefully) anyways, thanks for reading and I will see you guys later.

Reagene
Over and out.