Alone

CHANDLERS POV

It's been hours since I showed up at the hospital with y/n and I still haven't got to see her. I was forced to stay in the waiting room and with every passing second I felt my heart was going to explode. The doctor has given me no update on how she's doing and I'm getting impatient.

'She was bleeding and I didn't see it. She was crying, I made her cry. She was begging for forgiveness, and I didn't forgive her. She begged me to believe her, and I didn't believe her. She was right, it's all my fault, it's all my fault she cries, it's all my fault she wants to die. It's all my fault she's getting beaten at home, it's always been my fault.' I think. Tears start to cloud my vision and my heart felt as if it was shattering into a million pieces. Everything is my fault, I let Brianna and the other two, trick me into believing such horrible things about y/n. I out of all people should have known y/n would never say anything like that to someone, no matter how horribly they treated her.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I whisper as tears fall from my face.

"Excuse me are you the man that brought in miss Y/L?" A doctor asked.

I quickly stand up and looked at him.

"Yes sir, I was the one who brought her in." I said.

"Are your her brother, cousin or Boyfriend?" The doctor asked.

I'm silent for a moment then responded with the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said and he smiles.

"Well she is is out of the E.R and is resting now. She will pull through." The doctor said with a smile.

I let go of the breath I guess I was holding and thank the doctor over and over again.

"I just have a question for you. While she was being rushed off her cloths were covered in fresh blood and we thought it was from the reck but when she had to remove her cloths, her body was covered in bruises and cuts. Her rib cage was badly bruised and cracked. Her arms and legs where cut awfully badly and had to be stitched. Her ribs were healing but we gave her something for the pain and cleaned her up. She had to be given several stitches on one arm and more on her legs and other arm. We also had to give her a lot of blood, just to recover the blood she lost. Do you know how her home life is like, or does she live with you?" The doctor asked.

It takes me a few minutes to process everything he just said and I almost fall but he catches me and sits me down on a chair close by.

"I get this is a lot to take in but please we need to know what you know. The police will be asking you the same questions." The doctor said.

I slowly shake my head and tried my best to answer his question without stuttering but i failed.

"S-she d-doesn't live w-with m-me, s-she li-lives with her d-dad." I said.

"Okay, do you know how her home life is?" He asked as he wrote everything I said down.

"Abusive."

"And have you ever seen her father hit her before?"  The doctor asked.

"N-no but I saw glimpse of it at school. He stopped himself before he went threw with it." I said.

"At school?" The doctor asked a bit surprised.

I nod. "Yes, I was walking with her and he came out of no where and pushed her up against a wall and started yelling at her and was about to punch her but stopped himself, when he looked around and saw me. He let go of her and walked away." I said