Afraid

YOUR POV

I've been driving around for what feels like an hour. I don't really know where I was going, I just know I needed to leave home. I take out my phone and tried calling Chandler again, but it was the same as last time.

'He really blocked me." I think with tears starting to cloud my vision.

"That wasn't me, I swear that wasn't me Chandler, please, please hear me out." I cry out loud.

As I drove, I finally came to realize where I was heading and kinda surprised to know how I even know how to drive there on my own. I park in the street off to the side and head to Chandler's front door. I knock on the door over and over again and waited. After a while the door opens and a very sleepy angered Chandler is in front of me.

"Chandler!" I slightly shout with joy.

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" Chandler angrily asked, I shake my head in response.

"It's 1:25 in the God damn morning." He said looking at me.

"I know it's late but please, you have to know it wasn't me. I would never say anything like that to you, please you have to know that." I say practically begging Chandler.

"I don't fucking care, go away, I don't want to talk to you!" Chandler slightly shouts.

"Please Chandler you have to listen to me, you have to know it wasn't me." I slightly shout as well.

"I don't give a shit. It's late and you're lucky my parents aren't home or they would be having are asses. I don't care what you have to say y/n, you treated me like shit and all I did was worry about you. I know you don't have it great at home, but that doesn't mean you can tell me to kill myself or call Brianna and Katlyn a slut. I don't want to hear from you right now, just go away and never come back." Chandler shouts.

I take a step back as he continues shout at me. Tears start to cloud my eyes and I felt dizzy.

"Chandler please, you have to know it wasn't"

"Chandler! What's going on? Is everything okay down there?"

I was cut off by another female voice, I'm silent and my eyes widen and I look to Chandler.

"Everything's fine, just a pest is all!" Chandler shouts to the girl while looking at me when he says pest.

"Are you sure, I hear shouting?" Said the girl as she walks down stairs.

"Yeah, everything is fine Brianna." Chandler said rubbing his side of his head as if he has a headache.

"What the hell is she doing here, did she come here on her own?" Brianna says as she walked closer to me.

I back up off of fear and she looks at me up and down them smiles.

"Why the the hell did you come here, no one wants you here. You're a bitch who doesn't deserve to live. Now get the fuck out of my face slut." Brianna shouts in my face.

"Please you both have to let me explain. I wasn't able to call or text anyone for four weeks, my father took my phone away. There was no way I was able to call or text you." I argue, but none of them budge.

"Chandler please believe me. Brianna you,would know I would never call anyone a slut, please believe me." I begged.

"No, you texted me and I was a whore and I should leave or whatever." Brianna shouts.