Flashlight

Things to know
1) f/c = favorite chips
2) f/s = favorite snack

YOUR POV

I woke up from someone laughing. I realized it was coming from down stairs and crawled out of bed and walked down the steps. As I enter the living room, I see Chandler making eggs and bacon. I walked up to him and greeted him with a smile.

"Hey sleeping beauty, glade you're awake." Chandler said with a small smile.

I playfully roll my eyes and got out some plates and set them on the table. As Chandler served us breakfast, he kept looking threw his phone and would laugh every now and then. I continue eating and sat in silence, waiting for Chandler to finish whatever he was doing.

After we finished eating, I was told to get dress and that we were heading to the store. I quickly do so and head back down stairs where Chandler was waiting for me.

"Ready shorty?" He asked with a smile.

I playfully roll my eyes once again and nod. He opens the door and we head to the store.

Time skip after the store brought to you by Chandler's ocean eyes.

We drove to many different stores, just buying junk food and things we could cook, we even bought a few horror movies and a little movie player that you can use for a rode trip or something we somehow even managed to get Cotten candy. As we head back home, I was confused why Chandler was so excited, normally he's all calm and sometimes grouchy but not today. As we got home, Chandler started to grab as many pillows and blankets as he could, then walked out side with them in a garbage bags.

"Hey uh Chandler, do you want some help?" I asked as he walks out with another pillow and blankets in hand.

"No I'm good, just sit back and relax and I will be finish soon." Chandler said with a smile then walked out before I could say anything els.

I stare at the spot he was last then nod and sat down on the couch in the living room. I laid down and end up falling asleep, still confused on what was happing.

Time skip brought to you buy, my sucky writing skills

"Hey shorty, it's time to wake up, come on or we might be late." I hear Chandler.

I open my eyes and Chandler's face is really close to mine. My face blushes red and I quickly cover it. He laughs and helps me off the coach, we walk outside and head to Chandler's truck and got in. After we buckle ourselves in Chandler drives off and I look out the window.

"Chair, where are we going?" I asked.

"I can't tell you, it's a secret." He says with a playful smile.

"You're not a cereal killer are you?" I joked

He laughs and shacks his head. We soon end up in what looks like the middle of nowhere but then we see a couple of people. I gaze at the new scenery and smiled at all the people as we drove pass them and fell asleep once again.

"We're here, come on sleeping beauty, it's time to wake up." I hear Chandler say.

I slowly open my eye and Chandler is on my side of the truck, he was holding the door open for me. Chandler helps me out of truck and I look at my surroundings, we end up at an old barn looking like thing and we walk to the back of the truck, where he pulls down his tailgate and my eyes widen.

 Chandler helps me out of truck and I look at my surroundings, we end up at an old barn looking like thing and we walk to the back of the truck, where he pulls down his tailgate and my eyes widen