Hold onto me

YOUR POV

It was a long week but I'm finally out of the hospital, thankfully. Chandler and I have been bombarded with a million questions from the police and his parents. We told what happened that night, well not everything, we didn't lie, but we didn't tell whole truth either. We kept out the part of Brianna being there, and a few other stuff, we even kept out the part where Chandler lied and told the doctor he was my boyfriend, which I tease him of. I was able to clear everything up with Chandler and thankfully, he was there to listen. Brianna came by not to long ago and tried to explain and apologize for everything she did, or that's what Chandler told me at least. While I was in the hospital, Chandler was with me the whole time and would often spend the night with me and bring me food instead of letting me eat the hospital food. My father hasn't called or tried to notify anyone about me going missing and I can only assume he knows what happens, which kinda scares me. Chandler's parents picked me and Chandler up from the hospital and would ask me where my father was and how come he didn't show up. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet, along with Chandler. Once they dropped me off at there house, I had to pretend to call my dad and tell I was okay. Lucky they believed it. After a while, they leave for a business trip they had to fly back from and me and Chandler are alone and his younger brother is at a friends house.

After a while me and Chandler fall a sleep on the couch but was woken up from a loud bagging. Not thinking much of it, Chandler and I get up off the couch and walk to the door and met with his younger brother who looks a bit scared, and so causes us to let him in.

"Grayson, is something the matter?" I asked and he nods.

"There is a man outside sitting in a car. He followed me home." He said a bit freaked out.

"Okay calm down, did you get a good look at him. Do you know what he looks like or what vehicle he is driving?" Chandler asked, crossing his arms and tilting his head a bit.

"Yeah, he was in a white old car with a friend of his. Y/n, it was your dad." He said and he looked at me.

My eyes widen and I walk towards the window and looked outside but I don't see a car nor do I see my father.

"Okay, you said he followed you home. Did he turn anywhere or did he stop right in front of our house when you got near the door?" Chandler asked in a serious tone.

"He stopped right in front of our house when I walked inside." Grayson said nervously.

"Okay just relax we will be fine, he is probably looking for y/n that's all." Chandler said in a reassuring voice.

"I can't be here." I whispered but Chandler heard me.

"You're not going anywhere." Chandler said.

"Well I can't stay here. If he finds me here, he's going to hurt you and I don't want that at all." Said as I was about to open the door but Chandler harshly grabs my hand and holds it within his.

"Chandler I can't-"

"He can't get you if you're inside the house. I won't let him hurt you anymore understand me. He can't take you and beat you whenever he wants. You will stay here with me and that's final." Chandler interrupts me.

I nod my head and Chandler let's go of my hand and hugs me. Grayson who has a worried look in his eyes, forces a smile to relax me and I force one back to relax him. After for what felt like forever, night came around and most of the neighborhood is asleep and I half way there on Chandler shoulder, Grayson was asleep in his room. It was oddly quiet and what normally be the sound of insects outside. The tv was the only sound that could be heard. As I was about to shut my eyes completely a sound of a car is heard and my eyes open slightly. To my guessing Chandler heard it too for he was looking at the window. We both get up from our spot on the couch and walked to the window. Taking a little peek from behind the curtain, trying not to be seen. I see my father and three of his friends exit the car and stand next to it staring at Chandler's house. Fear grows inside my stomach and I could hardly contain it.

"What are they doing?" I asked a bit nervously.

"I don't know. I think they might think we're asleep." Chandler responded while continuing to look out the window.

I nod my head, agreeing with him and continued to look out the window. My father and his friends continued to wait by the truck and Chandler didn't dare to move. It was almost as if he blinked and the world would disappear right in front of him. Thoughts ran in circles in my head and I worried my father or Chandler would do something they regret.

"How long do you think they will stay out there?" Chandler asked.

"I'm not sure. When my father wants something he will do everything in his power to get it. He's stubborn but also plain when upset. I can't tell how long he will be staying out there." I said feeling guilty of everything that's going on.

"Stubborn huh?... Well so am I and I won't leave till he leaves first." Chandler said.

I say nothing and the horrible feeling grows within me. 'What now?'

A/n: I know, I know... I have not written all summer and it's already the new school year. I will try to update a lot more but I'm not making any promises. Thanks for still reading though and I will see you chanfans soon. Byyyee