Wait what?

YOUR POV

"Hey shorty wake up. I'm bored and I want to do something fun." I hear Chandler say.

I sit up, while rubbing my eye and looked at him. He chuckles and jumps out of bed, with a huge smile his face. I looked at him confusedly.

"W-what's going on?" I asked tiredly.

"Oh nothing special, but get dress we are going to the carnival." Chandler said with a huge smile.

I smile huge as well, now fully awake from my sleepy state and I jump out of bed and start running around Chandler's room, shouting.

"We're going to the carnival, we're going to the carnival!"

Chandler laughs and we hurry to get dress, I had to get cloths from my house and Chandler instead he wait for me inside.

Once we got there, Chandler looked around the whole house. I laughed and ran up to my room, Chandler followed. Once we entered my room, I quickly picked out f/c shirt with f/c pants and then grabbed my f/c converts. I head into my bathroom to change and once I finish doing so, I walk out to see Chandler looking around my room. I had pictures of me and my mom everywhere. She was smiling big and so was I, of course I was still very young and I don't remember most of the time I spent with her. But I know those were some happy moments.

"I'm ready." I slightly shout with a smile on my face.

"Let's go." Chandler said while grabbing my hand.

I quickly grab my wallet that had enough money to buy us food and small amounts of tickets. We run down stairs and out the door we went and into the car. Chandler and I buckle up and we drive to the carnival we went. It was about 12:00 in the afternoon but it felt like we woke up and 5 am. As we are driving there Chandler starts to play some music and we sing along to whatever songs we know and or make jokes if we didn't.

Time skip to the carnival brought to you by Chandler's league of legends obsession.

"We're here, we're here." I shout and jump out of joy.

Chandler laughs and we jump out of the vehicle and we start to run towards the ticket stand. We quickly get our tickets and we head to the rollercoaster, I felt my stomach drop just by looking at it. We enter the ride and we sit right up front, Chandler and I sit next to each other and we quickly buckle ourselves in. Chandler gives me his biggest smile and I smile just as wide.

"Please keep hands and feet inside at all times and enjoy the ride." The the dude that controls the ride announces.

I felt nervousness grow inside me and the ride starts. We slowly ride around then we start to ride up. I close my eyes and I hear Chandler laughing, I turn to him and he looked so excited. I smile and I uncover my eyes.

'You can do this, some rollercoaster is not going to get the best of you.' I thought to myself.

As we make it to the top, I'm able to see the whole carnival, it was beautiful.

"You ready shorty!" Chandler shouts.

I didn't even get the chance to answer and the next thing I new we are riding down and I can't help but scream. As we fall down, I hold on to the falling really tight and shut my eyes.

"I don't like this ride!" I shout.

Chandler laughs and I grab his hand by instinct and squeeze his hand. The ride started on going into loops and twist and I kept screaming. Once the ride was over, I guess I was still holding tight to Chandler's hand I didn't even realize I was still holding on to his hand. I question let go and apologize, Chandler just laughed and said it was alright. I smiled and we continued to go on other rides. After on going on almost all the rides, including the baby rides, we decided to head home, and when I say home, I mean Chandler's house.