Perfectly perfect

CHANDLERS POV

I Woke up from what sounded like a camera going off. I open my left eye first then my right eye and see y/n had her phone out and pointing at me. She sits still then quickly starts tapping on her phone. I sit up and she goes to run but I catch her before she can. She starts laughing and we playfully fight for the phone.

"Done!" She slightly shouts.

"What did you do?" I asked while still trying to get the phone.

She giggles and shows me the contact photo she set for me. It was me sleeping and slightly cuddling y/n. I then sigh and she clicks the home button and I'm her home screen, then she clicks the lock to turn off her phone and I shows me the lock screen picture, it was me. She laughs and I flip her so her back is against the bed and I'm on top of her then I start tickling her and she starts laughing.

"No Chan *laughs* stop. No ha stop it I can't take it haha mercy." She slightly shouts.

I stop tickling her and she try's to catch her breath.

"Wow y/n, who knew you were so ticklish." I teased.

She giggles and was about to get up but I start tickling her again.

"Chann *laughs* mercy haha mercy. I can't take it *laughs* nooo stop ha okay okay." She shouts and squirms as I tickle her.

I soon stop and she try's to catch her breath again.

"You're so mean." She playfully pouts and I laugh.

I get off and y/n crawls out of the bed and walked towards me and laughed. I laugh at her happy state.

"I told you I would get you back." She said waving her phone around.

I laugh and showed her the background I still have of her on my phone. She bows her head and covers her face.

"I thought you would change it by now." She said.

I laugh and shook my head.

"I'm not changing it, I said you look adorable so I'm keeping it." I said and walked over to hug her.

She laughs and we head down stairs where I gave y/n a piggyback ride and she just laughed. I take her to the kitchen and we start making egged and toast for breakfast. After we finished making it and eating, I gave y/n a towel so she could take a shower, she gladly accepted it and we had I race who can shower the fastest, I showed in my moms bathroom while she showed in mine. I finished before she did and kinda rubbed it in her face and she responded with a giggle. I clean up her wounds and have her fresh bandaids and we started messing around again. We soon started munching on junk food we happen to have in the house and played bored games as well. We soon head over to y/n's house and lucky her father was no where in site. We grab her cloths and a few blankets and pillows then we headed to my house. Y/n had some pictures of her mom that she wasn't allowed to hang up at home but was happy to hear she could hang them up. She only had four pictures all together but she cherished them.

After we set up our room, we head back downstairs to watch tv. I lay on the couch and pulled y/n down to lay with me. She didn't want to at first but then I convinced her it was fine and that I didn't mind. She lays down on me and we start looking threw Netflix and we decided to watch the flash. I play with y/n's hair and she hugs me. I smile and we continued to watch tv. We end up falling asleep and woke up 4 hours later. Me and y/n order pizza and we both paid for it. When the pizza arrives I was caring y/n on my back, giving her another piggyback ride and the delivery guy just laughs and we pay thank him for the pizza. Y/n slides down off my back and we both head towards the pizza. after we finished eating it was midnight and we were both graving cookies so we head to the store to buy cookie dough.

To be honest y/n was the one who mostly wanted cookies and I wanted brownies so we brought both. Y/n paid for them and we head back home where we had to look up how to back brownies on YouTube, then latter realized, the box says how in the back. We laugh at out stupidness and we end up with slightly burnt cookies and brownie but we still enjoyed them.

Y/n was still wearing my shirt and basketball short that I gave her before she had cloths with her.

"Hey shorty? You don't want to wear your own cloths." I asked smiling a bit

"I can change if you want me to, I just have pajama shorts and band shirts, that's all I really sleep in." She said eating a cookie, causing cookie crumbs to scatter on her face.

I laugh and look at her.

"You don't have to change, I just thought you would be comfortable wearing your own cloths." I said.

She laughs and head upstairs, after a while she comes back down in the same shirt I gave her and my basketball shorts. I tilt my head and she walks over to me.

"I thought you were changing beautiful." I said smiling

"I-I did, I'm wearing my shorts under the basketball ones." She said shyly.

I laugh and asked her why.

She sighs and stands up, sliding off the shorts only revel her shorts she had hidden. She hangs her head and I saw why she was wanting to hide, the scars fro so long ago. She was trying to hide the scars on her legs, her arms and her stomach.

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable with them, so I thought it was best to hide them." She says as she reached to pull up the basketball shorts again.

I gently grab her wrist, which cause her to stop, I kiss the scars on her wrist. I then stand on my knees and hug her, she stands in a frozen state and I speak.

"Why would I be uncomfortable, you shouldn't be uncomfortable with them. They are part of you and they just show how you are a survivor of the hell you went through. I think every little piece of you is beautiful and I'm not afraid to admit that. The scars on your body are beautiful to me too because I know they are apart of you and because I know you lived to say that they are battle wounds. I will be proud to say I care for you and I don't want you to think I'm uncomfortable with who you are and who you were, never will that ever happen. Don't hide them from me, because hiding them is also hiding who you are." As these words leave my mouth, y/n stands still.

I look up at her and see a small smile play on her lips. I smile and kiss her wrist one more time and we head to bed after we cleaned out mess.

A/n: sorry this chapter is a little short but I'm needing a nap, for I literally have not gotten any sleep for two days and I was falling asleep while writing this. I will update soon, see everyone later.

Reagene
Over and out