Hell above

Warning
Drugs, alcohol and sexual activity is in this chapter. If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not read this chapter. Read at your own risk. You have been warned.

Your POV
It's been a whole school year since I met some of Chandler's friends and they all been so nice to me. Chandler has been inviting me to all sorts of places and he includes me in many things. My father still hasn't returned home and I'm getting quite worried about him. Schools out now and Chandler invited, well his friends invited me to go to this end of the school year party of course I was hesitant at first but his friends kept saying how much fun it would be. They said Chandler would be upset if I didn't go, now that I think of it, I don't remember Chandler even mentioning a party, but I agreed to go. Brianna, one of Chandler's friends, said I would be getting dress at her house along with Katlyn, Ron would be meeting us at the party with Chandler. I will admit, I was a bit nervous to go, only because this is my first party and I don't do good with huge crowds.

Brianna had dressed me up in a knee high f/c dress with f/c to go with it, lucky the dress covered my scars and the dress was long sleeved, Katlyn, Brianna and Ron don't know about my scars and I want to keep it that way. Katlyn did my hair, which was h/s and then they both did my makeup. After they finished, I was pretty surprised to see that was me. A few more hours and Brianna, Katlyn and I were ready to go. As Brianna drove us there I took out my phone and played music on my earphones,, the two girls laughed in the front and I sat peacefully in the back.

A few more minutes passed and we finally arrived at the party. We all exit from the car and head inside. As soon as I walk in, the smell of alcohol hit me and the first thing I thought, was my dad. I turn to say something to Brianna and Katlyn, but they are no where to be seen.

"Great, I'm alone" I mumbled to myself

I sigh and head to the kitchen, where I see tons of beer and many people smoking cigarettes and other stuff, they also took some blue looking pills. I exited the kitchen and looked around, this place was scaring me. After what seemed like hours, I finally find Brianna and Katlyn, but they were dancing on each other and they were drunk. Great. I walk up to them and they are acting funny and they keep laughing.

"Umm guys, I think we should head home, it's not good to be here." I said trying to get them to move.

They don't listen and keep laughing and dancing.

"Guys seriously, we need to go before you do anything stupid." I said

"We are not leaving. Why don't you just relax and party with us, it's so much fun?" Brianna said, while Katlyn pulled me in between them.

"No we need to go, you guys are going to have a huge migraine." I said trying to get out of their grip.

"Relax y/n, just take this and you will feel batter in no time." Said Katlyn

She places a cup in my hand and gives me 8 of the blue pills.

"How many of these did you take?" I shout over the music.

They laugh and shrug their shoulders.

"You both took them?" I asked worriedly.

They laugh and continued on dancing, grinding on one another. I continued to stand there and look for anyone I knew.

"I will be right back, don't go anywhere okay. Stay.here" I shout and they continued dancing.

I quickly walk off, till holding the pills in my hand and the cup of alcohol in the other. I see Ron and quickly run over to him.