Cock-blocking

Chapter 14

Bridget's POV

To my suspicion, Harry had Taylor pinned up against the wall, which caused the crash of pots and pants to fall to the ground. There's a point where I could walk down and give them shit for bothering my studies, or there's a line I don't cross and let them be.

They broke apart, "you sure?" I heard Harry whisper, and Taylor nodded yes.

Welp, I get to chose to cross the line and bother them. Taylor is not about to have sex In this house while I'm home, right next door. I do not condone any of this. So, crossing the line is my very best option at this point.

I run back into my bedroom, pushing  all my books off to the other side of my bed. I turned off my light and started the screaming. 

"shit, Bridget!" Good she heard me.

Taylor and Harry ran into my room; I let the fake tears fall from my eyes, grabbing onto Taylor as tight as I can, "they had taken me away from you. I went to a home. I don't want to be without you" I of course play into Taylor's fantasy of me not wanting anyone else but her, which is partially true but I still despise her for making me quit drinking. Which is something I haven't fully committed to.

She was holding me tight and rocking me. "Shh, it's okay, you're okay. I'm here for you. I'm here." She runs her hands through my hair, which is a feeling I have grown accustomed to and became fond of.

"Don't let them take you away." I let the fake tears stain her white shirt.

"I'm going to make you some tea, it'll calm you down." Taylor left the room, leaving Harry with his arms crossed and dick tucked under his belt.

"You know it's pretty hard to fall asleep when you're wearing jeans and a really thick sweater." He points out my wardrobe

"I don't know what you're talking about, I fell asleep just fine. I was pretty tired from studying all night." I wipe the tears from my cheeks, "it's been a long week"

"You know what we call you type of people?"

I shook my head, but looked behind him, and Taylor was there with my tea, letting her smile fall flat.

"Yeah, we call people like you cock-blocks; because you always fucking stop me getting it in with Taylor!" He was whisper yelling at me.

Taylor's eyes got wide, she was embarrassed and mad that he called me a rude name; I was a bit offended myself. "You know Bridg; I am not going to hurt your mom. I know I am known for being a player. But I really do like her, and I see myself growing old with her."

Taylor's eyes became softer. "Don't you think that's a little too quick to say, I mean you've only been with her a week?" I asked him.

Harry was about to respond when Taylor decided to come in. "Tea is ready." Taylor gave it to me and sat on my bed; she looked up at Harry with a smile. "You know Harry, tomorrow is thanksgiving, and were going over to my parents—"

"Shit we are?!" Taylor gave me a glare for butting in.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come with us. And meet my parents?"

"I would love to Tay," He kisses her on the lips, making sure I see the genuine smile sit on his face.

Well it will be a first time for him meeting her parents... And also my first time meeting them.

"Don't you think it's a little early for me to meet your parents?" I ask Taylor, "I mean, you're not even sure you're going to keep me" I try to lighten the mood with a joke, but it doesn't fly with Taylor.

"They've been dying to meet you Bridget." She pushes my hair back before heading over to my dresser. She pulls out a shirt and shorts for me, helping me really get ready for bed

"I mean, chances are they hate me and just want to kill me when you're not looking" Taylor again doesn't find it funny

"You're coming to thanksgiving Bridget. Enough with the jokes" her voice has become stern, walking out of the room with Harry. I take it as a time to change into comfortable clothes before going downstairs to "clock-block" again.

Taylor was bringing a bottle of wine out for her and Harry, sitting on the couch, trying to figure out what show to watch.

"How about we all get high and learn new things about ourselves" I smile, plopping on the couch, "Taylor hid my stash but I know where it is. Whose down?"

Harry is chuckling at me but after looking at Taylor's response, he quickly stopped. "I thought you had a bad dream" Taylor remarks, sharing that I'm not welcome down stairs with them

"And the tea is great" I comment back with a smile. "I mean, if it were spiked I wouldn't have felt the need to come down stairs."

"Enough with the drinking and drugs joke Bridget." She's obviously irritated with me. Proving that maybe I had ruined her night, but also not caring because I was not about to listen to moans all night.

"Can I at least get high on the way to thanksgiving?" I try one last joke, taking Taylor to the edge

"Go to your room. I'm not in the mood Bridget. Don't come to thanksgiving if you want for gods sake; just stop making these stupid jokes" she's shown I've pushed her buttons, taking another drink from her wine, pointing towards me bedroom door

"Well, fuck. I'm sorry for trying to lighten the mood" I raise my hands up in despair, "oh, I don't know how to do 11-15 because you didn't teach me, due to him" I point at Harry, becoming just as annoyed.

Taylor rolls her eyes before sitting back on the couch. It's my cue to leave her alone and let her drink her wine.

I am aggravated all together, with Taylor not taking the full time to teach me what I need to know to move forward in grades and spending all her time with heartthrob Harry Styles. And on top of all of that, she doesn't even tell me were meeting her parents tomorrow. I'm not mentally prepared and that is not something you just drop on a recovering alcoholic