Alone time

After work Edd picked me up and we drove back home. The second we walked in it was chaos. Tom and Tord were breaking the house, Matt was crying while trying to piece together a broken mirror, and Ringo, was being thrown around.

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE IS SCATTERED!!! WHYYYY!!!!???"

"LEAVE YOU COMMIE!!!! GO GET SHOT IN A WAR!!!!"

"NEVER!!!! AT LEAST MY PARENTS AREN'T DEAD!!!!"

"SON OF A BI-"

Edd walked forward and hit Tom and Tord on the head. "Shut.Up.
You will clean this up. You will buy Matt a new mirror. And you WILL apologize to the entire neighborhood for being so loud and acting like idiots. "Edd demanded. And in seconds Tom and Tord were doing as told. I walked over and helped Matt up.

'I never knew Edd could be so stern...' I thought, as I picked up glass. "I should have a chat Tom." I blurted out. He looked up.

TOMS POV~
She wanted a chat? Why did Y/n want to chat? "Maybe she wants to know who shat out an abomination like you." Tord mumbled. I glared at him. "Well I'll have a chat with Tord." Edd stated. Matt's eyes sparkled. "What do I do!?" He said cheerfully. Y/n made a small smile."Goooo admire your self!"

"I always do!"

TIME SKIP~

I sat on my bed. Y/n was already seated. We stared into each others eyes. She blushed and shook her head. "Tom...we need to talk..." She trails off playing with her fingers.

"See Tom, I-"

"I like you..." I said cutting her off. She blushed. "W-what?" She asked looking down. I scooted next to her and hugged her. "I like you." I repeated, brushing her hair out of her face. "Tom, I like you to." She said looking up at me.

We kissed.

She placed her head on my shoulder. Then we heard footsteps.

"Tom! I apoloooooooaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tord stood in the doorway screaming. He quickly turned around and ran to Edd's room. We both stood up. "Tord get back here!!!!" I yelled running out the door with Y/n behind me.

"OH NO HO HO!!! IM TELLING EDD!!!!"

•w• hope you enjoyed!