CRY BABY 200 Flws SPECIAL!

WARNING A LOT IF CUTE PICS UP AHEAD!!!!

(This is rlly just a bunch of random scenarios)...(maybe part 1)

Juice~"Rekoluton!" Tord yells, jumping on Y/n with a Minecraft sword

Juice~
"Rekoluton!" Tord yells, jumping on Y/n with a Minecraft sword. Tom runs in and kisses her cheek. "Gumonin!" Y/n stretches and sits up. She grabs the two boys and hugs them close. Matt comes in in a prince outfit with Edd at his side in a princess outfit.

"Mwe and me wife desmand ovange juice!" Y/n gets out of bed with Tom and Tord at her heels. "Well okay your highnesses. Would little bear and soldier want some too?" Tord jumps up and down while nodding. "Um, only, I want Smirnoff like you!" Tom says, trying to climb her. She scoops him up. "Sorry, your to young."

"Me me me!" Matt throws his hands up to be picked up as well. Tord shoves him out of the way and makes a cute flirty face. "Tord...No juice." "Hey! No fair! I get juice!" Y/n holds Matt's hand and walks with Edd to the kitchen.

"Juice for me!" Tord runs ahead and opens the fridge. Tom squirms to get loose. Y/n let's he down. He runs over and takes the orange jug from Tord and hands it to Y/n. "Nooo!!!!" Tord takes it back and runs to the corner. He licks the top and spits inside. "MINE!!!" Tom makes a face and walks away with his hands up. "I don't want juice anymore." Edd says, walking to the couch with Matt.

"Ya know what, let's just go to chuck-e-cheese's..." Y/n declares, getting her jacket. All 4 boys come running. "Yay!" "I want cola flavor!" "Wait! I forgot my bear!" "Mommy," "Yes Tord?" "I'm sowwy." "It's fine." "Do you think they have orange flavor?" "Sure sweetie. I bet they do." "Yus!"

Beachy babies!"Sun screen, Matt!" Mommy yells, pulling Matt into the bathroom

Beachy babies!
"Sun screen, Matt!" Mommy yells, pulling Matt into the bathroom. "Noooo! I'm already hot! What's the point?" Me and Edd share a cookie and watch. "Oh, you little...Nope! Ya no what! Be hot! Jokes on you! That means I'm cooler!" Mommy comes into the room and throws the bottle in the duffle bag.

Tord tugs on her jacket. "Y/n!" "Tord, don't call me that, hun." "Look! My trunks matches the color of Tom's blood!" I shiver, and hide behind Edd. Mommy makes a face, and picks him up. "Okaaayyy your gonna wear pink trunks okay?" "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! IM SORRY!!!!! NO! NOOOOOOO!!!!"

Later we arrive at the beach and Matt is asleep in mommy's arms. Who knows where Tord ran off to. "Edd! I'll race you to the water!" Edd bolts to the water without warning. "Wait!!!" I catch up to him. Tord pops out the sand with a crab. "RAAAHHHHHH HAHAAA!!!!!!" Edd screams like a goat and throws sand at Tord. Mommy gets up from making a sand castle with woken up Matt. She speed walks over, grabs Tord's hands and legs, sways him, and throws him into the water.
"Mommy, can you help us with our floaties?" Edd asks. "Of course!" Tord floats up with a salty look on his face.

         •••••

All four of us, (mommy is on the beach recording), step into the water to have a race. "GO!" We all swim as fast as we can. Edd is in the lead, Tord second, me, then Matt. As I'm passing Tord and catching up to Edd, bubbles appear in the water, my floaties start to deflate. Edd and the others pass me, not realize that I'm in a terrible situation.

My floaties flow off, and I start sinking. I close my eyes, accepting my fate. Until soft hands hold me, and bring me to shore in less than three seconds. I cough hysterically, and realize my hero is my dear mother as always. "Tom! Thomas!? You okay!?" I grab her.

"I WANNA GO HOMEEE!!!!!!"

I'll do more if you guys want!!! That's all for the outro!! Boi!