Hangout?

The day was weird. You were allowed to walk around, but Patryk followed you, everywhere.
You purposely stopped in your footsteps, causing the tall man to almost fall over you. You were gonna get the address from Sasha. "What's wr-" "Stop following me Patryk!" You yelled and kept walking. He picked you up like you were one of those little antique China doll. You started squirming. "Put me down!" He laughed. "You need it. You're short to the point where you'd get there by sundown."

Although he's clingy, he's nice, and it makes sense. He hasn't seen you in forever. Yesterday he told you everything. He let you go once he arrived at the info department. You ran up to Sasha who was eating fries. "Hey! Sasha, remember me!?" You asked waving. She smiled. "Yeah, I saw you yesterday! Oh, you need the address don't you?" You nodded and took out a pen and paper. She told you the address and gave you a fry. Before you could get past Patryk, he scooped you up. "Where to now?" He asked, excited to spend any second with you. "Nowhere really..." His eyes sparkled. "We can hangout!" You sighed. 'There's no way outta this' "Sure."

Patryk grabbed your hand and ran down the hall. "S-slow doowwnn!!!!" You yelled. He went to a large glass door at the end of a hall way. "What day of time is it?" He asked, smiling. "Um, evening?" You replied, not so sure since there aren't any windows. He nods and opens the door. It led to a open field. It was dark out, bright stars shining. You froze. "I-its beautiful!" You exclaimed, looking around. "I thought you might like it. You've always liked stars." He pulled out a star clip from his shirt pocket and put it in your hair. You hugged him. "Thanks Pat. I missed you, even if I barely remembered." You walked around and tried looking for the north star. When you did, you took out your phone and took a few pics.

Patryk snuck up behind you and pushed you down. "PAT!" He laughed and you kicked him down. The two of you started play fighting. After a while, the door slammed open. Tord stood there with a few soldiers. He looked furious. Patryk stood up and brushed himself off. "Sir." Tord walked over to him and slapped his cheek, hard. You stood up. "What is wrong with you!?" Tord turns to you. "You two have been frolicking around and not doing work! And don't you dare talk to me that way!" He took the clip out your hair and threw it. "Jehovah's witness is on his way, and we are not prepared." You started cursing under your breath while looking for the clip in the dark grass. Tord turned around, signaling for Patryk to come. You found it and yelled, "I'm not one of your soldiers, and I hope Tom and them destroy this entire base! Patryk is important to me, and so is all the nice people I met!"

Tord looked back with cold, furious eyes, but continued walking after reminding himself you were less important at that moment. Gracie, Marco, Miki, Sasha, and Jean ran to comfort you. But all you wanted to do was go home.

Sorry this was so short, and took so long, I didn't really have a huge idea for this one.