small fight

At dinner it was awkward. I noticed Tom glancing at me a few times, and Tord holding a evil grin on his face. Edd cleared his throat and started whistling. "I feel tensiiiooonnn~!!" Tord sang, leaning back in his chair. I swear if Matt and Edd weren't in the room, Tom would have pinned the commie to the wall and would have thrown punches all night. Because Tom stood up and stared  at Tord. "Shut it commie! Maybe next time you should mind your own business!" He yelled at him with his fist up. Tord stood up and walked over, causing Edd to reach his hand out. "G-guys," "LOOK JEHOVAH'S WITNESS! THERE WAS NO BUSINESS GOING ON!!!" He harshly poked his finger on Tom's chest, causing Tom to grab his hand and twist it. As I was about to get up and stop them, Edd ended up doing so instead. Matt ran off to his room and I chased after him.

Tord's pov~
Tom twisted my hand and Edd pushed him off. Matt and ran off and (Y/n) followed him, not far behind. Edd sat Tom down at the couch and walked back over to me. "Tord why did you start this?" He asked patiently. "Me!? He yelled and called me a COMMIE!!" I partly yelled the last part. Edd made a face expressing, well yeah, you are... "Look, you kinda did spy on him and (Y/n), plus you touched him. Now he's gonna be asking for holy water for the next 2 weeks..."

Smol time skip~
I knocked on Matt's bedroom door. "Brave soldier?" I asked knocking again. The door open and there stood (Y/n), holding a hand mirror.

"What?" She sighed with a stern look. "Sorry for what-" "LEAVE!" Matt yelled from inside. "(Y/n), please close the door!" And with that, they left me there, alone in the hall. I went back downstairs and peeked around the corner. Edd and Tom were on the couch talking.

"-I know, but it'll be okay. He just got worked up!" Edd placed his hand on Tom's shoulder. "Fine. But if he talks to (Y/n) he's dead. I'm tired of him." Tom said getting up. "Night."

Tom walked to me, glared, and went to his room for the night. Edd looked at me. "You apologized?" He asked standing up. "No. Matt told me to leave." I said walking to Edd. "It's OK. Just give everyone time. Night friend." Edd waved and went to his room. Alone again. I sat on the couch and ended up falling asleep.

Hoi hoi. I know I haven't updated this in a loooonnngggg time, but I thought I would do something small...which obviously sucks and is short. But sorry, I'll be up and adam soon again!!! Maybe I could even do a few oneshots!!! Boi!