New faces

You woke up with a boy in your face that you didn't recognize. "Y/n! I missed you so much! Man you look so much different! And you got taller!" He squeezed you and pecked a kiss on your cheek. "GAH!!!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" You yelled, pushing him away. The boy's eyes widened. "My baby sis got a man!" You stood up. "Who the hell are you!? I know karate! I've watched anime!" (Sorry if you don't) The boy sighed and looked down. "I was afraid this would happen. I'm your older brother, Patryk."

You fainted at his last words. Patryk quickly catches you. "Ah, Y/n..." The polish man holds you bridal style and puts you back to bed. Paul walks in. "Soo, how'd it go?" He asked, not yet noticing you on the bed. "She truly doesn't remember." Paul raised one of his bushy eyebrows. "How come?" He asked. "She got amnesia as a kid, the parents she thinks are her birth parents aren't valid. We both had a horrible childhood, yet only she got to forget." Paul gently patted his back. "C'mon, boss will call for us soon."

Time skip to when you wake up~ (your pov)

I slowly came into consciousness. Not remembering where I was, I panicked.  The door was locked and there were no windows. Only a chest, bed, and light with a light switch. I felt my pockets for my phone, luckily it was there. I opened emergency call and it speed dialed the one I needed most... Tom.

The phone rings...its ringing...its ringi-ah!

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU I'M COMING TO FIND YOU GIVE ME EVERY DETAIL DID THEY TOUCH YOU ARE YOU HURT!!!?????" Tom frantically screamed into the phone, causing me to move it away a bit. "I don't know. But don't shut your phone off, I'll text you anything I find." I said, gaining a little smile to hear my boyfriend so worried about me. "Okay, be safe. Love you." "Love you-" *click* "Gotta go!" I turned off my phone and stuffed it in my back pocket.

The metal door swung open. A female ravenette with curly hair opened the door. "Please, follow me." She ordered kindly. I followed close behind. "How is your day?" 'Did she really just ask that?'
"Okay." I lied. She opened a door and stepped to the side for me to walk in first. The room smelled of smoke and oil, but there weren't any machines, just a counter, sink, hospital bed, and most doctor things. "Please sit on the bed." She said, pointing to it.

"My name is Gracie. I'm the nurse. I'll be giving you a check up. Name?" She asked, closing the door. "Y-y/n." Her heel clinked on the tiled floor as she spun around. "Sorry for the smell, people think its ok to smoke in here. But aye, life's hard eh?" She put gloves on and walked to me. "Have you eaten in less than 4 hours?" "No, at least, I don't think so." She nodded. "Anything sore or in pain?" "My integrity." I mumbled. She giggled. "Ok, you're ok. I don't do anything unless you say yes to the last one. Now, we need to get you something to ea-" The door opened.

A man with bushy eyebrows looked at Gracie. "Your called for, 3rd floor." She sighed. "I have better things to do. Okay, I'll be there in a minute." She replied taking off her gloves. The man kept an emotionless face. "Now Graciela." She stared at him. "Aye my friend, don't push my buttons." She walked pass him, harshly brushing past his shoulder. "You. Come." He turned. "Aarrggghhh were am IIII???!! I'm hungry and that lady was niicceee." I purposely groaned. "We're headed for the cafeteria." I took out my phone and went to Tom's text.

^I'm okay!^

>Give me an address.<

^When I can^

>I miss you<

^Soon~^

"Here we are." I put my phone in my pocket. "Get your food and I'll guide you afterwards." He walked away. I felt like the new kid at school, but worse. I walked over to the food stand where you can get your food as you please. Getting whatever I liked, I also felt eyes, millions, staring at me. I walked to an empty table and ate.

A tray slammed down across from me. Then 3 others. "Sup." I looked up and a boy in a steam punk uniform was looking at me. "I'm Jean. That's Sasha, Marco, and that one's Miki. (If you watch attack on titan you may see what I just did) He pointed to each person as he spoke. "I'm Y/n." Jean examined me. "Your new, aren't you?" He guessed, rubbing his chin. "Obviously." Miki said eating bread. "I'm Marco!" Marco was happily waving. "Obviously." Miki repeated.

"Do any of you know the address for this place?" Sasha raised her hand. I work in the info department. Will you need paper and pen?" Out of the blue, everyone around me went stiff and saluted. I squinted at the two figures coming in.

Tord and Patryk...

Tord walked to our table. "Jean, oil spill. Sasha, you have paperwork. Miki, your time on your invention meeting. And Marco, go be happy somewhere else." Everyone got up, saluted, and ran to wherever. "Y/n. What are you doing here?" Patryk asked. "I'm hungry so I came to eat." "It might have been Darcie sir." Patryk told Tord. "No, it was a guy with bushy eyebrows." I said, not realizing I snitched. They both groaned. "Paauulll."

Patryk came closer and locked his arms under my armpits. "You can't be here." I started squirming around. "Get off me!" Tord talked into a walkie talkie. "Gracie, café, I repeat, Gracie café." He said calmly. The annoyed ravenette ran in and took out a cloth. "Sorry hun." She said, placing it over my face.