Just say sorry!

"Tom, you should apologies to Y/n!" Edd said, sitting on his bed with Matt. "Yeah Tom, she didn't-" "She slapped me in the face!!! You can not say she didn't do anything!!!! I'm protecting her! Anyone related to Tord must be evil!" Edd stopped listening after the first 'she'. Matt jolted up. "Makeoveerrr!!!! You can change that salty attitude of yours!" Matt ran to his room before anyone could say anything.

He ran back in with a makeup kit and outfits. "Matt, are ya sure your not a girl?" Edd snickered. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Tom groaned.

         •°•°•

"Tadaaaa! Thomas Ridgewell 2.0!"

Edd wheezed in the corner

Edd wheezed in the corner.  "I CAN'T BREATH!!!" Tom walked out the room with his hands up.

*Take two!*

"Tom 2.0!!!!" Matt exclaimed with his hands out. Edd tried holding back tears, but managed a wobbly thumbs up. "Now to show Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn..." You stood frozen solid in the doorway. "M-matt... GG is out here for you..." Matt bolted out the room and to his lovely soul mate. Before you could turn around and bang your head on a wall to forget everything, "So, Y/n, you should say hi!"

You sighed and faced Tom. "Uh, Jon your hair is nice." Edd fell on the ground laughing. "HAHAHAHA THAT'S TOM!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" At that very moment, you died on the inside. "I'm so sorry..." You started laughing a bit. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I just lost my temper and-" "Oh shut up you huge Tommee bear! Lila is an amazing person! She even gets along with Eduardo! And she's best friends with GG. I bet once you really know her, you'll get along great. Speaking of getting along, um, Gracie forced us to do a 1000 pieced puzzle, and 19 are missing... So I gotta go. See ya!"

Edd finally got up. "Wow. Okay. I need a lot of cola." He said nudging Tom before walking out into the living room.

"*Sniff* I missed her hugs~"

Heyo °^° sorry it's shorter than me but I enjoyed this lil thing. Don't worry cuz this is just a bit of a long chapter yet to come! Boi