Are we ready???

I'm not sure. But I am all the same. We've been together for a few months... But do we know each other well enough to continue? It's about time I got my answer. Isn't it?

Tom's POV~

I wake up, my bed cold and alone. Like always. I sit up in bed, my room a mess. I throw my cover off of me and step out, almost stepping on a Lego. Matt. I walk over to the mirror, which had a huge crack in it. Edd. Maybe. My head was spinning and I couldn't​ remember anything from yesterday. There's a possibility that Edd had a party last night and I got super drunk and Matt saw my room as an opportunity to play dolls. Looking over to the corner I see little Tom staring at me. "Nope." I grab it, bolt up to Matt's room, and fling it at his face. "Noooo." I slam the door only to be scared by Edd. "Morning!!" I groan and wave. "Matt's birthday party was a hit, don't you think?" Oh, right. His birthday. "I guess." I was going to ask for a rerun, but he did it for me. "You were also talking to some girl, but I guess all of us were. Except you were super drunk, and I'm pretty sure you asked her out... So you should probably get ready for that... Oh and breakfast is ready!!!" He fluttered away, humming. I stood there, regretting life decisions. Damn! Why'd I have to go ask some chick out!? Who I don't even know!!!! I turn, and bang my head on the wall. "No use crying over very perfect freaking milk... Might as well get ready." I walk downstairs.

"Ey Edd, what time is the date. Do you know?" "At 12." I looked at the clock. It's 11:30. I'm screwed. I shove a pancake in my mouth, wash my face and anywhere important. I put on a pastel blue shirt with rolled up sleeves, a navy vest, some pants, my wrist bands, a watch, and some sorta dressy checkered shoes that I never wear. I put my flask in my vest pocket. I check myself in the mirror. "Perfecttttoooooo." Matt walks in. "Not as much as me, now scoot." He nudges me out. "Eh! My hair!!!" He slams the door and starts whining. I roll my holes(?) and walk to Edd.

"Okayyy, where do we meet?" I ask. "The diner down the street~" He sings lightly. "Your so nosy." "Yep!" He agrees smiling. I grab my keys and phone. "Thanks. Bye."

Your pov~
"Eeehhhh......" I groan while stretching in bed. Last night was a blur, my head hurts, and I'm pretty sure I got drunk last night... I look over to the ground, to find F/n sprawled out on the floor. I hop out of bed and poke her with my foot. "Staaappp..." I ignore her and walk downstairs. I hear my parents talking... About me.

"Darren, she's 26, she should stay a little longer!" My mom cries, holding my dad's hand. "Lizbeth, she's an adult now. She needs to live her life! You can't keep her captive!" I stand there, wondering what to do. I sigh and turn, F/n in my face. "Parents gonna kick you out?" She asks. I nod. "Don't worry. You could always live with that guy you hang out with at the party last night." She says, nonchalantly. I freeze. "Wait, what guy? I talked to a guy??" She smiled. "Yep. I'm pretty sure you were both drunk, and he asked you out. The two of you were so loud. You gotta be ready by 12. It's 11:32." She gets dressed, leaving me in a panic. I run to my closet, simply grabbing an outfit that's not to dressy, but not to casual. I take a quick shower, doing everything I need to do. I run downstairs. Looking at the time, I see that it's 11:42. Ah geez. My parents try to talk to me, but I'm in such a rush, that I just grab my phone and keys and run out the door. "YOUR DATES AT THE DINER DOWN THE STREETT!!!" F/n yells. I smile with a worried thumbs up, and head for the diner. It's really just a 6 minute walk, and I have time to spare.

I make it to the diner, bumping into a guy, who's also in a rush, wearing something slightly fancy, and sweating nervously. This is the guy. "Um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "No no its my fault, so sorry for..." We stare at each other, smiling a bit. "You must be Y/n." "Tom?" We smile over the awkward silence.

Tom's pov
I open the door for her, breaking the awkward silence. "Thank you!" She says, with a very pretty smile. I got lucky, its not some annoying girl. We walk in and get a seat right away. The sit together, staring down at our menus. A waitress comes over to get our orders. Y/n looks at me and smiles. We start to have a conversation, and turns out we're a lot alike.

After eating, she insists on paying, but we just end up splitting the bill. As we get up and leave, I awkwardly hold her hand. She leans on me a bit, making everyone around us aw. I blush, and we quickly leave.

"That was actually really fun! Thanks." Y/n cheers. I nod in agreement. "Yeah. Hey, by any chance, do you wanna..." "Go on another date?" "Y-yes!" "Of course!" As we're about to exchange numbers, a guy walks past and accidentally knocks my phone out of my hand. "Hey! Dude!" He turns and faces us. "Mint?" We stand there confused. "Mint?" He repeats, handing us a mint. He stoops down, and at that moment, he looked extremely familiar. He stood back up, and handed me my phone. "Thank..you..(?)" He walks away, smiling.

We shrug. "Uh, how about I call you. My roommate, Edd, somehow has your phone number." "Sure. I'll be waiting. Bye!" She hugs me, with a bit of a squeeze. I blush uncontrollably. She runs home, leaving me wanting something more. I sigh and walk back home, eating the mysterious mint.

Author's pov
As Tom and Y/n simultaneously eat the mint, they both feel a feeling of incompletion. They slow down a bit, slowly starting to slouch. Edd and Matt meet Tom halfway, and Y/n's parents meet her. What they didn't know was that they were loosing their memory, but only of today. Because a enemy of a long time ago had come back, trying to keep the two apart.

But, he failed, because now, the two live together with two others. A happy couple. And now, they've gotten their memory of that day back, and they realize that the enemy has been there all along...

        "TORD!!!"

*________________________*
          Part 2

Tom's povMy head feels dizzy as I walk to Y/n, a memory coming back

Tom's pov
My head feels dizzy as I walk to Y/n, a memory coming back. I grab her, and look into her eyes, she too had the face of dizziness. "Did you just get a memory back??" She nods, surprised. "The mints!!! It was those mints! No wonder I hate mints.." I pinch her cheeks to get her to focus. "Yes yes, but do you remember who gave us the mints?" "Ummm. Hold on," She walks away, walking in a circle to remember. "AHH!! I REMEMBER!!!" She runs up to me. "It was Tord!!! He had a hat on! And a fake beard!!! And he tried to hide his accent by only saying mint! But I didn't know him at the time. That must be why you glared at him the entire time." I nod and hug her.

If this was true, which I know it is, this means that me and Y/n have loved each other deep down inside ever since. But this also meant, Tord was out to get us. And I know it's not through Lila. She couldn't be truly evil even if she wanted to.

I sit Y/n down on infront of the couch. I sit infront of her. "Okay. There are some things that I think we should talk about. We need to talk about ourselves, and accept each other. So if Tord or anyone tries to break us apart, we'll be together." She nods and holds my hands as we close our eyes. We breathe in and out. "Okay. When your not home, I dress up as you and drink your Smirnoff.." I freeze, clenching her hand but slowly letting loose. "When I was young, I went to school with the gang and I few others that we know. Everyone called me Tomee Bear because I brought him everywhere and because I was so innocent." I hear Y/n giggle in aww. I feel myself blush.

For the next hour, we sat there, ignoring everything but each other, telling our secrets, weaknesses, the deepest parts of ourselves. And once we finished, the was a slow applause.

Tord.
Stood there.
Grinning.
Clapping.
Mocking.

I wanted to kill him on the spot.

     To be continued