Secrets? part 2

"So, your gonna tell us where beasty is." Eduardo said, slamming a hand on the table. You were ignoring him and glaring at Jon. 'I am so going to get his ass fired after this!' You were strapped to a chair with a light in your face. "Answer him." Mark demanded. "What makes you think I would do that?" You asked. Eduardo picked your chin up with his hand. "One, its the only way you can escape. Two, we won't hurt him, only put him in a high class jail cell so we can make thousands. And three, you don't want Edd and the other idiot dead, do you?" You bit his hand and Jon quickly unstrapped you. You kicked down the door and ran down the hall, Jon beside you. "Thanks dude. I owe you one! I guess I won't try to get you fired!" He smiled and started blushing. "I can hold off the guards and Eduardo. Go find Tom!" You nodded and quickly hugged him.

Smol time skip-into the woods (not a movie reference)

You ran through the trees and tripped a few times. A loud slash came from a lake. You quickly ran over. "Tom!" The black and purple creature looked at you. He started spazzing out, he was trying to get to you, but he was stuck. You took of your shoes and jumped in. He Nuzzled his head on you. You quickly swam under, seeing what caused the problem. His claws were stuck under a few rocks. You pulled out a crowbar from you backpack and nudged them over, making dirt and sand flow around and make the water brown. You swam up, your hair all over your face. "There you go." You said, as the both of you got out the water.

His form started going back to normal, leaving nubby horns, a tail, a bit of gray, claws, pointy ears, pointy teeth, and one eye. You started blushing like crazy. "What's wrong? Am I scaring you?" He asked, voice deeper than normal. "N-no. Its j-just that y-you're only in your sh-shorts!" You answered truthfully. He looked down. "Oh." He ignored it and picked you up, kissing you all over. "T-tom!" You giggled. He squished your face in his hands. "We should go home before Edd does!" You stated.

The two of you ran through the woods incredibly fast, and before you knew it, you were at home. The red car you were hoping wouldn't be there, was there. Your stomach sank. Tom purposely kicked his form up a notch to give Edd a reason not to kill you two. You stood in front of the door, counted, then slammed the door opened and started pretending to be scared. Edd poked his head out the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He asked, surprisingly confused and not mad. "If you think your in trouble about the wall, Jon called and explained. Relax!" Edd explained. You plopped on the floor, sighing in relief. Tom copied you. He was back to his normal form, and still his cute self that you know and love. Matt threw a blanket over the two of you and laughed. It was good to be home.

Sorry this took a while. I was doing requests for my other story, and I guess I closed this short in order to give you something. Next chapter will be better and longer! Boi -3-