idk wat to call dis

Once again I sat by Tord. Edd placed a band aid on his head. "OK! That was the 26th one!" Edd said, smiling with his hands on his hips. Tord shot him a glare. "Whatever. I didn't need it. "He says, trying to walk off but falls. I help him up. "You need to be careful Tord."

Tom walks over with Smirnoff in his hand.

"Y-yeah. Because my girl... *hic* doesn't need to care for you. Commie!"

WELL HE'S VERY DRUNK! Edd, Matt, and Tord looked surprised. "Wait...what?" They said in unison. Matt walked to him. "How do you have a girlfriend and not me?!" He whined. I climbed on the couch. "Hey! I never said we were-" Tord kicked the couch making me fall. "Classic stupid Tom! He's just drunk. Don't be stupid!" He said, poking Tom's cheek.

"Well...I guess..." Edd trailed off.

TIME SKIIIPPP~~~~~°^°

"Night!!!" Matt yelled. Edd laughed. "Your just sca-" "SHUT UP!!!!" Matt yelled, cutting Edd off. We were watching insane zombie pirates from hell 4. Tom sat far away from me. Earlier when he got out of his phase, Edd told him what he said, and he went in shock. Tord called it his free hours where he could roam around without being pummeled. "Well, I'm off. Night guys!" Edd said yawning. Tom stood up. "We're not even a hour into the movie yet!" He yelled. "Niiiight!" Edd closed his door.

"Stupid Edd..." Tom mumbled.

"I call the couch. So leave." Tord said hopping on. He turned the TV off with the remote. Tom sighed and walked off. So I sat there in a blanket. "LEAVE." Tord groaned. "But I-" He put his finger over my mouth. "I will shoot your leg so you WILL have a reason to stay." And with that I ran into the hall.

If I weren't lazy I would've drop kicked him to hell.

I knocked on Tom's door. "Hey. Can I sleep on the floor?" I asked. The door opened and he pulled me in. "I thought you were sleeping out there!" He said. "I was but..." I trailed off. If I told him, HE would have been the one to drop kick Tord.

"So?!"

"I..."

"What!?"

"I wanted to sleep with you!"

Oh no! No no no nooo!!! I blurted that out not meaning to! Tom blushed and climbed on the bed. "Fine."

ANOTHER TIME SKIP! Man I'm lazy...

That morning I woke up in Toms arms. At first I cuddled, but then I knew he would throw me out the window if he knew. So I happily snuck downstairs past the devil and into the kitchen.

I played f/s and cooked breakfast. Matt walked downstairs. "Good morning me." He said holding a mirror. I laughed. He poured some milk and started glancing at his mirror.

Next Edd came in. "Morning!" He said brightly. I waved and he took out plates. "Don't you have work? I can drive you." He said. I make Matt's plate. "Sure. I just leave a little late today." I say, giving Matt his food. Edd steals his bacon. "Hey!! That was my pretty pretty bacon!" Matt whined. "Not anymore!" Edd laughed.

I'll end it here! Hope you enjoyed this. I know its not long but I hope its good.