all over the place

The strum of Susan filled the house. It was just you and Tom. Edd was out with a friend, and Matt was with GG, his girlfriend. You sat in bed beside Tom as he leaned his head on yours and played. "What do you want to do?" He asked out randomly. You snapped out of your daydream. "Whatever you want to." You replied. He groaned. "Look, normally when a couple does this, it never ends! How about we see a movie?" You shrugged and got up. "I'll take a shower first." You told him, getting a pair of clothes and going to the bathroom.

The house was silent. Besides Ringo running in circles making the bell on her collar ring. You were just about done when the bathroom door opened. "TOM!" You yelled throwing a bottle at him. He stared at you with a blank face and his nose bleeding. "I was getting my-" "JUST GET OUT!!!!!!" You were about to throw a mirror at him until he quickly closed the door. His nose leaked like a waterfall as he walked to the kitchen, the blood dripping behind him.

You got out the shower, got dressed, and opened the door. There was a puddle of blood infront of you. "Oh no." You hopped over it and walked to the bedroom. "Tom! Sorry for hitting you with a bottle!" You yelled.

Response? I think not.

You picked up a rose from your dresser that had a bow on it. Tom gave it to you a week ago during a date. You turned around and he was hovering over you. "What are you doing?" He asked. You raised your eyebrow. "Um, smelling a rose." You said in a confused tone. "I wish I was that rose," He whispered. You looked up at him. "What?" You asked. He waddled out the room awkwardly. "I said your gross!" He lied. You giggled and shook your head while running up to him. "Awe shut up."

Tom stopped in his tracks. "What did you say?" He asked with an emotionless tone. "S-shut up, are you def now?" He slowly turned around, his eyes glowing purple and his monster horns appearing. "What did you say?" He repeated. "Um, Tom?" You said backing away. He charged for you playfully. "HOW DARE YOU!" He yelled. You laughed as you ran into a corner of the hallway. He picked you up and spun you around in the air. "Your such a meany!" You giggled, hitting him on the head while panting.
He kissed you all around the face. "I'm a monster, it's my job." He said, still kissing you. "Handsome blue witness boy, not monster!"

The two of you sat on the couch awkwardly for a while. The photo of Tord hugging Matt didn't make the mood any more pleasant than it was. To lighten the mood, you tried to shoot him a joke. "Tomee bear, who's a jerk and a loner?" You asked. He glanced at you. "I don't know, who?" He asked. You got up and cleared your throat. "I am an unstoppable force that looks at naked girls have at it and I have no life once so ever and I'll give up memories, friendship, and love for absolute power that will literally blow up in my face!" (This is before the end but I may add that as a chapter, should I?) You said in a surprisingly good norski accent. Tom huffed. "Matt?" He guessed. You stomped your foot. "No!" "Miki?" You made a face. "Tom! Stop!" He laughed. "It's gotta be Eduardo." You leaned back and sighed in anger. "TO-" He got up and shushed you. "We don't use the T word in my household." He looked a lot taller and creepy than normal. And he was serious.

He slowly leaned in for a kiss, until the door slammed open. "Haha! Wasn't that great my angel?" Tom jumped a bit, his entire body flashing purple. "Ye." A girl with half pink and red long hair in a ponytail and a hot pink hoodie was standing beside Matt as they talked.

GG.

Tom sat back down and patted the spot beside him for you to sit there. You did, and GG and Matt came over. "Hi, you must be Y/n. I'm GG, Matt's girlfriend." She said, shaking your hand. "Heyo." Tom nudged you. "Weren't we going to the movies?" He mumbled loud enough for you only to hear. "Oh, yeah!" GG cocked her head. "What?" She asked. "Me and Tom were-" Tom put his hand over your mouth. "Sh!" Matt started pouting. "Hey, friends don't keep secrets!" Matt whined. GG kissed his cheek. "Stop being a lil baby." She cooed. "Me and Y/n were already going out, so I guess we'll switch?" Tom asked. "What do you mean?" You tugged on his 'stay safe' shirt. "We go out, they stay here, basically the opposite of about 17 minutes ago." Everyone nodded. Tom picked you up and walked to the front door. Everyone waved at each other as he closed the door.

"Movies, here we come!" You said, turning on the radio. "More like date start." Tom added. "Hm, ye, date start."

Sorry if the ending was a soggy waffle, I got tired. Anyways....

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺

GG was brought to you by,

• . ° ✴GGmadge✴ ° . •

Please follow her!!!!! Have yourself a nice day! -3-