TV commercial

YOUR POV~

Me and Tom walked downstairs holding hands. "I'll make breakfast. Can you wake Tord?" I asked letting go. He smirked. "Sure." He walked over to him and kicked him in the stomach. "WAKE UP COMMIE!!!" Tom constantly kicked him. "STOP!!!" Tord yelled rolling off the couch. "Tom that's not what I meant and you know it!" I laughed, pulling out a pan. "Meh."

"I hate you all." Tord groaned crawling to the bathroom. "Hey guys!! I'm on TV!!!" He yelled trying to walked to me but just stepped on Tord's back. "OOOWWW GET OFF PRETTY BOY!!! YOUR DAMN HEAVY!!!" Matt looked down. "Oh. I know I'm pretty, plus, don't care!!!" He hopped off and ran to me. "Let me guess, beauty commercial?" Tom asked. "N-no! Okay... YES!!!" His eyes sparkled. "When do you come on?" I asked flipping a pancake.

"Ten minutes." He replied pouring some milk. "So go get Edd then. I bet he wouldn't want to miss it." I suggested, getting plates. "Oh, he isn't! I told him to record it at the studio that's premiering it!" He giggled. "Huh... Matt your a waste of time." Tom said, helping me. "Stop having conversations without me!" Tord yelled walking in. "I may hate you all but I'd still like to know what you guys are talking about!!!" He leaned against the wall. "Matt's in a commercial." I replied.

"Ha ha haaa! For what!? Being like 400 lb!?" Tord fell on the floor laughing. Tom kicked him in the stomach. "Don't be a butt. That's why you gave no friends... but Edd." Tom sat down at the end of the table. "ITS ALMOST TIME WE CAN EAT AFTER!" Matt picked me up bridal style and ran to the couch. "Matt!" "MATT STOP HOLDING MY GIRLFRIEND!!" "Wait for me idiots!"

Everyone sat on the couch but Tord and Matt. I sat by Tom upside down, Matt sat on the ground, and Tord sat on the top of the couch behind Tom. (Like the pic just you replace Edd). "Shhh! Its starting!" Matt whispered.

'Do you not think your pretty enough?

Y-yeah.

Then by a MATT.MIRROR!!

Golly what's that?

When you look in the mirror, you don't see you! You see a beautiful face!! Matt Hargreaves's face!

Ooh I want one!

Well buy one! They're only 77 pounds! Get one today!

MATT.MIRRORis100%trueImeanhowcoulditnotbe?JustbuyonetodayyoullloveithowamItalkingthisfast?!

"That.Was.HORRIBLE!!! HAHAHAA MATT PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!" Tord laughed. Tom pushed him off the couch. "It was...ok buddy." He said walking to the kitchen. "I loved it!" I lied smiling. Matt was glued to the TV though. "I am GORGEOUS! LOOK AT THAT CHIN! ISN'T IT JUST A BOX!?" He admired himself. I awkwardly got up and went to eat.

The front door opened. "Here it's recorded Matt." I heard Edd's voice, followed by a thump, followed by Tord screaming that a ferret is on his face. "How'd it go Edd?" I asked with a pancake in my mouth (sorry if you don't like pancakes). "Bad. The cemetery is by the vet, which is by the studio... It wasn't pretty."

"HELP IT'S IN MY PANTS!!"

"Ah, leave 'em." Tom said cleaning out both of our plates. "You should take a nap bud'." I said, while Tom was walking to Edd. I got up and helped him bring Edd to his room. "WHY DOES NO ONE HELP MEEE!?" Tord yelled. "Cuz your a commie." I answered, which earned me a kiss from Tom. Booyah!

Just wanted to get a ball through a basket which in real life I suck at... Well next chapter will be me asking for oneshot requests. But if you have any now, tell me!!