the baby

This part of the story takes place the same time as the previous one, and also note that these chapters take place 9 months after Warming Events.

"GG!? You okay?" Lila asks, holding her friend's hand. "Nope!" GG holds her stomach, groaning from pain. Miki comes in with some water and a cool towel. She places the towel on GG's head and hands her the water bottle. "You'll be fine. It's been nine months. You should expect this." GG tries to relax. "How? I've never had a baby before!" Miki sat her up and gave her a massage. "Just relax. Everything will be-"

A few minutes later at Edd's house~

"MATT!!!!" Marco slams the door open, Sasha by his side. "Hmm?" Mat was on the couch, watching TV and eating pizza. It's his 'cheat day'. "THE HOSPITAL!!! ITS-*pant*-GG!!!!" Marco collapses as Matt shoots up. "What happened?!" Sasha finishes for Marco. "Her water broke."

Matt stood there, not able to move. He quickly threw on his overcoat and shoes and ran for the hospital, the fastest he's ever gone. But the sad thing was... He didn't even know what that meant. Matt ran up the the front desk, gasping for air. The lady steps back a bit. "Are you okay sir?" Matt struggles to put a thumbs up. "Um, well, can I help you?"

Matt tries to stand to his feet. "I'm looking for GG." The lady smiles and walks over, helping him up. "So your the new dad! This way!" She leads him to the delivery room. "You'll have to wait here I'm afraid, but congratulations!!!" The lady walks away, cheering in slight envy.

The wait was loooonnngggg. But finally, the doors open, and a man Popa his head put to see if anyone's there. "Ah, sir. Are you Matt Hargreaves?" Matt shoots up. "Yes!!!!" The man laughs and signals for him to come in.

GG was on the hospital bed, holding a little wailing bundle of cuteness. Matt started squealing in joy, as GG signals him to come over. "Glad you made it." She says weakly. Matt hugs her tightly and looks at the cute little baby. "Congrats dad, its a girl." The Dr. says, smiling. "What's her name?" Matt asks, holding his finger out, the baby grabbing it. "Nina." GG says, handing her to Matt, who was about to die of cuteness.

Matt cuddled her face, making Nina giggle for the first time. Suddenly Edd bursts through the door. "I MADE IT!! AM I-" "Shoooooooosshhhhh!!!" Matt shushes him. Edd calms down and walks over, Matt showing him the baby. Edd started squealing. "She's so smoolll!!! I'm a uncle!!!" GG smiles, holding Matt's hand. "Just like her mum," He pauses. "And dad." Edd hands Nina back to GG. "Well mom and the baby will have to stay here for a few days." The Dr. buds in, smiling.

"Awe." Matt and Edd say in unison, looking at each other. "Don't worry, you can visit everyday." "Yay!" Matt cheers, missing GG on the forehead.

"Great. So you can help me with diapers, throw up, and so on." Matt freezes. "Eh heh heh...yeaaahhh..."