Disclaimer

EDIT: THIS BOOK IS UNDERGOING SEVERE RECONSTRUCTION!!! PLEASE SEE "HI | AUTHOR NOTE CHAPTER" FOR UPDATES REGARDING THIS FANFIC.

• Edit: For any new or returning readers, don't freak out as previous chapters were taken down for reconstruction. All chapters currently out are new and improved.

• Edit: Please keep in mind that the previous plot for the story does not exist anymore. Nor do the previous chapters. Read the author note chapter to find out why.

~*~

• I don't own Attack on Titan at all. (Obviously)

• The plot of the story is mine.

• Any similarities to another story is purely coincidental.

• I apologize if I offend anyone with this fic.

• If you don't like Yaoi, why are you here? Because you have no life and decide to hate on people's fun? Well fuck you too.

Seriously though, if this ain't your cup of tea, dump it and go. I rarely respond to complaints and when I do it ain't pretty.

If you do like Yaoi, then welcome my fellow Fujoshi/Fudanshi.

• Grisha is actually a good father....In the beginning at least lmao.

• This takes place in a "medieval" A/B/O dynamic world. Levi is an Alpha while Eren is an infertile omega. Eren also has heterochromia.

Please understand that I will not change a lot of things in this book. This is my story and how I write it is how I write it. The only way I will change something is if it's extremely controversial.

• Dialogue will be written in an accent. Only people in the upper districts have a "proper" dialect.

• Throughout the book, dark themes exist. From gender and rank inequalities, abuse (verbal, emotional, and physical), with mentions of slavery and owning a person, murder, and mention of r4pe. Please do not continue if any of these themes trigger you.