Hi | Author Note Chapter

Hello. Yes, it is me the author. I know I left this story to collect dust for years and I have no excuse really. I guess the only thing I could say was that I stopped writing and eventually just stopped using Wattpad all together. Seriously. I wouldn't have been able to log back into this account if I didn't stumble upon a dusty ass password book (thank you past me) that had my login info ready. I came back to his book today because I had just finished rewatching a movie (Transformers for anyone who cared to know) and I had a random thought of if people still read this book.

         To my surprise people still did. And people actually liked it was the craziest part to me.

         Now I want people to understand that when I was writing this book, I was young and stupid okay, high off of this ship, and just it had to start writing. When I looked back at this book I wanted to cry cuz it was so bad... but it had potential in other areas as well.

         I wouldn't have downloaded Wattpad on my phone again if it wasn't for the comments that urged me to come back. If it wasn't for the someone who said some simple words (I don't remember who commented it and I didn't really scroll all the way down, I just saw the top three comments and rolled with it) of that they loved the book and was sad there weren't any more updates.

         I also kicked my own ass into gear cuz one, I never liked leaving shit unfinished and felt guilty about leaving this to rot when it had potential. Two, quarantine life is killing me. Three. I'm tired.

         Anyway, I'm all over the place but basically, I'm gonna finish this story. I warn that it has been two and a half years since I even glanced at this fanfic so if it feels different in a bad way, I apologize. I truly do. I'm just not comfortable leaving this to collect more dust than it already has and you all will see the ending I had planned out for this.

         I'm not sure about my other books. Again I was young and dumb so I made a bunch of books that my hyperactive mind would think up on the spot. For now, I just want to focus on this book.

         So for now, until next time.

—————- OoOoO —————-

[04/07/20] 

         Okay, so I decided to make this chapter the chapter I would be using to notify readers of the progress on Omega on The Run (O.O.T.R). The first set of progress was establishing this chapter as an author notes chapter, so please make sure to refer to this chapter every time you want updates specifically to this book.

         Today, I plan to edit various chapters starting from good old chapter 1 and possibly chapter 2. I can't stand some of the things I wrote and I want you guys to have a brand new and improved book to really enjoy :).

         Until next time folks

         Edit: chapters 1-6 have been revised and updated.

|

         Edit 2: A new painting featuring Eren in chapter 2 has been added. It's not a picture of his outfit but please go check it out. I made sure to take my time with him :3. It's 11:39 PM for me right now so after I republish this chapter I'm gonna try to renovate other chapters despite me having online school in the morning lmao.

        I'm not as responsible as I want to be dammit.

—————- OoOoO —————-

[04/08/20]

         Ya girl unpublished everything to stop any confusion on what I've updated and what has not been updated. Please understand this is only until I can get the past chapters completely renovated :). I encourage y'all to read every chapter I republish because you don't know what I added or removed. It would save you a lot of hassle in the future, trust mama k.j one last time.