Chapter 8

Здравствует студентки. Мама Катя приносит вам еще одну главу, которая, я надеюсь, вам всем понравится.

Too much?

Anywho, I said this: Hello students. Mama Katie brings you another chapter which I hope you all enjoy :). In all Englishness tho, I really hope y'all like this one as this is a glimpse of the possible bs Eren and Historia will have to deal with. Lemme know what y'all think lmao.

OoOoO

The manor—the fortress was beautiful.

And that was the understatement of the day for sure.

Eren had never set for in a place so beautiful, elegant, and so clean in his life. Of course, with the place bustling with people and outside shrouded in darkness that only retreated from the occasional lantern, he wasn't able to see a clear picture of the exterior. With the people inside too, it was hard to really see in front of him, but looking down at the floor, it shined like millions upon millions of crystal shards had been embedded in the floor, the giant chandelier in the middle of the room adorned with hanging crystals and gems that must have been worth more than his entire being along with wax pillars that glowed a yellow-orange light of the flame.

The walls were beautiful as well, an ivory white that was complimented well with the bronze trims that rose in plumes along the wall's borders. He was led forward by the crowd, his arm still gripped tightly by Mina's hold. The trio ended up in the middle of the room, next to the fountain that held the marble statue of naked woman draped in white cloth that cascaded like a still waterfall. The vantage point gained them a well-rounded view of the place, Eren taking advantage to observe his surroundings. On the left and right of the gigantic room were entrances that he assumed led to other parts of the manor, the doors decorated in bronze outlines and trims as well while carpets of royal red and gold roses peeked out and beckoned people to come forth.

Looking above, the omega noticed the chandelier to be right above them. Above that though was a ceiling that seemed to meet at a peak, giving it a pyramid shape as the chain holding the chandelier remained anchored at the peak. All around him were omegas in awe, many voicing their opinion of the decor and structure while others remained silent in their quiet observations. Eren heard the chaotic mumbles of conversation get louder for what seemed like a long moment before the main doors were slammed shut. Flinching, his reptilian brain jumped into action, looking for the culprit to see two guards step away from the door to be at the ready, faces stoic yet welcoming as they observed the guests.

He barely got to ponder why the doors closed before a rather excited voice rung out with a series of clapping to the right of the trio.

"Ah, hello?! Good evening everyone, I ask to acquire your attention at this moment please!"

The voice was loud, but not in an obnoxious way, more commanding than that. Of course, the noise didn't settle down instantly, not with the way it was only one person asking for the room's attention when many didn't even realize the person even existed.

"EXCUSE ME! I REQUIRE YOUR ATTENTION!"

Of course, to gain the attention of excited, hyper teenagers the person raised their voice to a shrill sound that made Eren wince. Immediately, people quieted down to snap their attention to the person. Being in the middle, others surrounded the omega trio, making it difficult to see who exactly was speaking. However, Mina proved to be helpful in the situation when she informed them of who it was.