Chapter 10

In the last chapter, Eren was seen spending his time attempting to deal with the gossip that comes with being a male omega while trying to find the baths. This chapter, Levi gets his time to shine :). Also, please forgive me for the way I'm being kinda flimsy with the narration in recent chapters. It's all for a purpose, trust me, and it's a little bit because my English becomes more and more trash with every passing second. But, it's for a cause, I promise! Also, please let me know if the pacing for the chapters is good or bad (ω). If you didn't know, I've been rewriting the story so every chapter that comes out is a new and improved chapter and I like feedback because it lets me know how I'm doing.

Anyway, on with the chapter!

OoOoO

"Levi! Where are you, young prince?"

A goose honked and Levi managed to hold the groan of irritation that almost escaped. Not a second later, Hange burst into the room, his quarters, entirely too excited for the early morning as she came in with a smile that was as wide as the sea. He paid her no mind as he looked in the full-body mirror to continue fixing his clothes.

"Good morning, Shortstack!"

She called, voice a shrill thing that had Levi grimacing.

"Good morning, shitty glasses."

He sarcastically replied but Hange paid him no mind, voice still the definition of joyful.

"I hope you had a wonderful morning because I have some wonderful news to give you! There's the great news and then there's the wonderful news, which do you wanna hear first?"

She asked but Levi only got to part his lips when Hange just shook her head with a laugh, physically backtracking her statement as her brown-burgundy ponytail swung.

"You know what? I'll just tell you the first news! So, the Omega Breakfast is prepared and ready to be given to them at your call! A nice warm breakfast of ham and cheese croissants with fresh berries, oats, and banana and a cup herbal tea to finish off the meal. Don't worry, each omega has been instructed to take a bath first before attending it."

Hange said, observing the prince as he checked himself for imaginary dust.

"The next news I have is something very special, alright?"

She cooed and Levi scowled, roughly smoothing out any crimps that could have been set in his shirt.

"Hange, I suggest to not treat me as a child. Out with it."

He ordered her but Hange shook her head.

"No can do, your highness! I've changed my mind and I believe this one would be better for you to find out. "

His face darkened more but Hange's face went from a goofy, happy go lucky smile to one more subdued.

"Trust me on this. It would be better for your own eyes to witness."

And like that, Hange slipped out the door, the rich wood closing with a click that echoed in the prince's room. Shaking his head at her antics, Levi looked at himself in the mirror for one last check before he decided he was clean and ready to go out. To his left were four giant windows that streamed in the morning sun. Outside was a lush green courtyard that held the occasional gardener who gingerly watered the hedges. It was getting colder as the days went by, that was obvious in way trees browned and dropped their leaves to the ground below and gardeners had worked hard in the early sunrise to arrange those leaves in piles that a child dreamed to jump into.