0.1

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Saturday, 27 August
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I threw my shit down on the bed which had already had sheets on it. Taking a deep breath I let out a sigh of relief. I was glad to finally be back to college no matter how much I hated my studies - and paying tuition - but it was nice to know I would see all of my friends and be able to have a bunch of house parties again.

Felt really good to be back.

Looking around the room, I could see nothing had changed. My roommate from the previous year had transferred and therefore I would be receiving a new one. Wasn't all bad, I was kind of relieved. The last one was such a push over and honestly, that made me a little nervous considering what I enjoyed doing in my free time.

I immediately began to unpack, I know I had until Monday before classes started up again, but I did want to make sure I was ready. I especially wanted to make sure I got some things put away before my roommate got here so they wouldn't see them. Smacking on my gum, I managed to get two boxes done before there was a knock on the door. Opening it, I could see the dorm advisor.

"Hey." I smiled at him. He was a nice middle-aged man who went by the name of Mr. Canton although if you knew him really well (which I did) you could call him Henry. "What's going on?"

"Hi Jack," he greeted me with the same smile I gave him. "How was your summer?"

"Fine. I'm glad to be back." I said. "Missed America."

Henry gave a laugh before continuing. "Well, we've assigned you a new roommate, and I'm telling you this before he gets here - be nice."

"Henry when have I ever - "

"I'm serious Jack." He said, a firm tone. "I know how reckless you like to be about.. Well.. Everything. But you can't do that this time. Do you understand me?"

I nodded. "Loud and clear."

"Good," he noted. "Now, I have to go give the same lecture to other students, so see you around."

"Bye Henry." I waved him off before closing the door.

Be good, was ridiculous. I wasn't at all a bad kid, but I was just.. A little chaotic. I wanted to have fun but not everyone did. Some people really wanted to studying and get a decent amount of sleep.

Losers.

I sat back down on my bed, waiting for this kid to show up so I could at least introduce myself. I already wanted to go hang out with people I had missed when I spent my summer in Ireland, but for now I had to play the waiting game.

I'm not patient though, eventually it became tedious and boring to wait for another person. So I did what any sensible person would do and left. Meeting up at Felix's dorm room, I opened the door without even questioning. It was already beginning to become messy but I'm sure once his roommate got there, they would straighten him out.

"Hey Felix." I flashed a smile at him as I walked inside. He was digging through a box when he turned and saw me.

He immediately came over and hugged me. "Oh you little shit, I've missed you." He separated and patted my cheek before going back to his box. "How was Ireland?"

"Rainy." I shrugged. "D'you go to Sweden or England?"

"Both." Felix answered as he stood up. "It was alright, but everyone awesome is back here. So I did miss quite a few people." I nodded in agreement, I definitely felt the same way. "Excluding you."

"Go fuck yourself."

Felix laughed as he walked around the room. "Day one and you're already going to give me that attitude?" I rolled my eyes and he continued. "Did you meet your new roommate?"