2.1

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Mark: Thursday, 24 November
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I walked back into the kitchen that morning and when I saw my father sitting around waiting for breakfast to be served. They all turned around to me and everything was extremely awkward when I was standing there. I wanted to turn around and leave, but Jack was standing right behind me and he pushed me farther into the room.

"Take a seat, join us for breakfast." My father responded as he took a sip of his coffee. Jack and I sat across from him and my mother walked in with a plate for each of us and then came back with many other necessities.

My mother sat and ate her breakfast and didn't say much, I looked between her and my father and I'm sure they noticed.

"Did you want to talk about this?" I asked and my mother and father exchanged glances.

"No, I don't know what there is left to discuss." My mother said. "You two being together is fine, don't worry." She cleared her throat. "Family members will be down at about ten, you should both shower and get dressed by then."

"Okay." I said quietly. I felt Jack's hand squeeze my leg gently as he kept his glance down at his plate.

Jack and I helped clean up before leaving the room. "Do you want to shower first, or do you want me to?"

"Who'll take longer?" I asked.

"Ah me. Definitely." Jack chuckled lightly.

"Why?"

"Really gotta.. y'know."

"No I don't."

"It's just been a few days so I've got some stuff stored up."

"What are you talking about? A few days since what?"

"Since I masturbated, fuck." Jack sighed.

"You were going to do that in my shower!?" I gasped.

"Want me to do it in your room?" Jack raised his eyebrows. "And unless you wanna do something, it's gotta happen."

"I mean, I would -"

"Wait you would?"

"Er, I don't actually know about that."

Jack let out a sigh. "Oh you're killing me, babe." I felt him kiss my cheek. "I'm just messing, you wait as long as you want."

Part of me appreciated how understanding and flexible Jack was. It was wonderful.

So I showered first, taking my sweet time even though I knew Jack was practically itching to get in here. My bathroom was right across the hall from my bedroom and so I knew he was waiting right across the hall.

When Jack got in the shower, I approached the door and put my ear against it, trying not to make any noise.

I don't know why I was listening, maybe I was curious. But I heard low moans from inside the bathroom and knew it to be Jack. The fact that he could barley keep himself quiet was beyond me, but I felt my pants tighten slightly just from hearing him.

I liked the idea of Jack, everything about him just seemed so appealing. The idea of him under or above me, no matter what it was. When he was in skinny jeans or a skirt, I loved everything about him.

I heard the water shut off eventually and separated myself from the door and back to my room. Jack came in with a towel, drying off his hair and had just a pair of shorts on. Hanging pretty low.

"So, you feel better now?" I asked with a chuckle. He turned to me and smiled.

"You were listening." He said and I went wide eyed. "I heard you."

"I-I wasn't."

"It's fine if you were but if you wanted to see it for yourself, you only had to ask." Jack chuckled as he toss the towel off to the side. "So I'm gonna get dressed, do you wanna watch or no?"

"What?"

Jack smiled as he walked over to me and leaned down. "I'm not wearing anything under this." He said and I felt my face growing red.

I couldn't really contain myself anymore and I pushed Jack onto the bed and in his shock, climbed over him and hungrily attached my lips to his. I heard him moan slightly when I bit down on his lip.

He seemed to reach another point so he flipped me over and attached his lips to my neck, sucking gently until he found the sweet spot down near my collarbone which made me moan. I felt him roll his hips down onto mine and the friction alone had to going crazy but for him not having underwear on, I couldn't really gauge what size he was.

"What are we doing?" Jack lifted himself up as he looked at me, searching my face for an answer.

"What do you want to do?"

"Make sure you're comfortable." He responded. "I am most certainly not going to do anything you don't one-hundred percent want to do." When I said nothing, Jack lifted one of his hands up to my face. "We can wait, I want this to be something you want."

I nodded my head and Jack stood up, and I the band of black lace underwear peaking out from his shorts. "Thought you weren't wearing underwear?"

"Just to get you riled, Mark." Jack chuckled. I watched as he pulled his shorts down and slid on a pair of tight jeans. I couldn't tell if I wanted to fuck him or I wanted him to fuck me more. Either way, I wanted to watch him come undone. He definitely noticed me staring at him too, but I think he actually craved it.

"Are you sure we can't -"

"You're just horny." Jack responded as he slid on a nice looking shirt. "You don't actually want this."

I swallowed hard and noticed Jack look me up and down before chuckling. "Got a lot of hickeys, baby."

"What? You're joking!" I panicked as I looked in the mirror and could see the trail of them down my neck and across my collar. "What do I do?"

Jack reached in his bag and pulled out some makeup for putting it on my neck. "Why do you have this?"

"Figured you would need it."

"Do you ever wear makeup?"

"Not in this skin tone." Jack said. "When Wesley and I were together, I had them a lot and Zara taught me how to cover them up the best way. So I learned and now I'm gonna do it for you. Hope you don't wear a light shirt. Also don't rub it, makes it worse."

I nodded my head and got dressed on my own, and when I noticed Jack wasn't paying attention to me change at all like I had him, I felt my heart sink a little even if it was nothing. I didn't say anything though. Instead, I moved to the living room to associate with guests.

~AN

Sexual tensions are high lol

Rinny!