0.2

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Sunday, 28 August
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I woke up that morning and stretched out in my bed, it was about eight o'clock. I looked over and could see that Mark was already gone, this caused me to sit up straight. Where would he go when he had no idea where he was going? After a moment of rubbing my tired eyes, the door opening up and Mark walked back inside, his hair soaked and pressed down to his forehead, and a lazy looking t-shirt and athletic shorts.

I sat up and climbed out of bed, "Did you find the showers?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "Well, let me get dressed and then I'll show you around." I flashed him a smile and he did not return it regrettably enough.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and Mark followed me out of the dorms, he did not seem like he wanted to be with me at all, he looked like he would rather go and prepare himself for his class tomorrow.

I showed him around the different buildings, the mess hall, the study hall, the other hall, that hall, and this hall. Mark didn't say a lot when we were walking, which made me a little nervous. I did not want to have a roommate who was never going to talk to me. I mean, I could easily do all the talking but I didn't really want to.

"So Mark, we're about done here." I said with a smile.

"So I can leave?"

"Ha, no." I said and pushed on his shoulder. "You and I are going to go meet up with some of my friends." He looked like he wanted to throw up just at me mentioning it. "Come on, it'll be fun."

He looked as if he didn't believe me at all. I was not taking no for an answer though, and down to where Felix was he followed me. He looked very annoyed or panicked, I couldn't really tell. The expression on his face was mostly blank, I wondered if he was always going to have a huge stick up his ass.

Mark was really attractive, I'll give him that, and I would very much like to have my fun with him, but if he was acting like this the entire time, well I don't know how that would go. He seemed very emotionless and that made me a little uncomfortable. It seemed like he was processing things, and being analytical. I didn't know how to feel about it.

It also made me think of what Mark was like during sex, a straight faced, no emotion kind of guy? The thought itself made me laugh and catch Mark's attention. "What are you laughing at?" He asked me.

Oh so the creature is willing to speak?

"Nothing, it's not important. I'll tell you when you're older." I snickered as I arrived at Felix's dormroom. I walked inside and shouted "Honey I'm home!" Without knocking and I immediately regretted coming in.

Sitting on our good friend's old bed was a man who I hated more than anything else. "Hi Jack." He greeted me and I was irritated already, my hands in tight fists, I felt Felix pushing back on my shoulders - it hadn't even been the first day I knew I was willing to beat the shit out of the boy on that bed.

"Hello Wesley." I said with a sour tone. I almost entirely forgot that Mark was standing next to me, expecting something worth his time but the fact that Felix was rooming with this bastard made my blood boil.

We had a bit of a past, you could say.

"How are you, darling?" He laughed, running a hand through his golden and easily styled hair. He batted his eyelashes as if he was trying to look like some kind of god sitting there. I knew that if I stayed in this room any longer I was going to punch him square in his pretty face.

"Felix, we're leaving." I said coldly.

"Okay, come on then." Felix slipped on his shoes before following Mark and I out of the room. "I'm so sorry Jack, I should have told you before you came here that he was going to be in there."