1.7

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Mark: Saturday, 29 October
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I walked in the dorm past one in the morning. Flicking on the lights, I rubbed my tired eyes as I looked over at Jack laying on my bed. Curled up so he was barely visible under the covers. Maybe I wouldn't have known he was there if he hadn't told me.

I noticed the clothes he was wearing earlier was scattered on the floor and since it included his underwear I just hoped he was still dressed. I doubt he would be naked in my bed; he knows better.

Turning off the lights, I pulled on the blanket a little bit so I could see Jack's face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I began to tug the blanket off of him so I could get into the bed beside him.

"Mark?" Jack grumbled as he began to sit up.

"Sh, just lay back down." I said as I fell onto the bed. Jack laid his head down on me and continued to groan.

"My head hurts." He muttered.

"That happens when you drink." I said. I thought about something for a second before speaking again. "Why are your legs so smooth?"

"What?" Jack raised his face to me.

"They're really smoo -"

Before I could finish Jack let out a sharp scream before yanking the blanket off of me and sitting near the foot of the bed. I turned light on and saw him sitting with the blanket cover him as his face was a deep red.

"Wait.. Were you naked in my bed?" I asked. Growing a little irritated.

"N-No, but I.." Jack muttered and looked like he was going to start crying.

"What is it?" I asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah but.. I.." Jack whimpered.

"Well if you weren't naked then why are you holding the blanket?" I sighed as I put my hands on my waist. "Come on, if you're not naked then you'll put it down."

Jack looked me up and down before reluctantly standing and dropping the blanket on the bed as he took small steps away from me. I couldn't believe what I saw either.

Jack kept his head down and his hands were held tight in front of him. I didn't say anything for what felt like forever, until I could clearly notice Jack was beginning to cry.

I ran a hand through my hair as I stepped closer to him. Tilting his head up so he was forced to look at me. "Why are you crying? I never even said anything."

"Y-You don't have to say anything. I know it's weird." Jack sniffled as he wiped his cheeks.

"It's not weird." I replied. My hands dropped from Jack's face and I ran my fingers over the edge of the black skirt. "You look pretty."

Jack hiccuped as he met my eyes. "What?"

"You look pretty." I said and gave a reassuring smile. "If you like dressing like this, and that's what makes you happy, I wouldn't want it any other way. I like it."

Jack stayed silent, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. I leaned closer to Jack and pressed my lips against his own, long enough to feel him kiss back but short enough to feel him leaning for more.

Jack smiled at me and I pulled on his wrist so that we both laid back down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and felt him laying on top of me.