2.9

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Friday, 15 December 
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I took a deep breath, in less than twenty four hours I would be leaving with Wesley to go see his sick mother for the holidays and I was worried Mark wasn't taking having to go home without me well.

Placed in a lounge-area, I was surprised to hear the click of heels and look up to see Maria. Her hair was the same waves without a hair out of place, today she was wearing a purple dress with a black belt, and black pointed heels to match.

"Hello?" I replied.

"Come with me." Maria said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

She smiled very irritated. "Because I said so."

I stood up and followed Maria. She looked around before pushing me through a door and into a small janitors closet. She shut the door and glared at me. "I hope you know Jack, I am not one to be tussled with."

"You've already made it clear." I said as she stood face to face with me.

"Good," Maria said. "You've evaded me thus far, but I always get my man. I know about you and Zara."

"I figured as much." I said.

"What is your plan now?" Maria asked. "Act like it never happened?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well I don't know if that'll be possible. You might want to discuss some things with Zara at some point." Maria said. "Besides all that, my silence comes with a price."

"How much?" I asked as I began to pull out my wallet. Maria put her hand on mine to stop me. She had a smile on her face and I would say it wasn't uncommon for her if that smile wasn't filled with poisons.

"What do you want?"

"I'm not sure yet." Maria admitted as she leaned back against the doorframe. "I don't know exactly what I can get out of you."

"I don't know either."

"Yeah that in itself is half the problem." Maria sighed. "I know you're with Mark - or at least he claims it."

"It's true."

"Mhm." Maria tapped her chin with a finger with a sleek black fake nail on it.

"Do you want me to do your homework?"

"No, I am a women of integrity and I will do my own work."

"Do you want.. a sexual favor?"

"Oh disgusting." Maria cringed.

"What? I'm not bad looking." I huffed.

"I don't sleep around, it isn't in my agenda and I have absolutely zero interest in a disgusting boy such as yourself." Maria turned her nose up at me without even a second thought, I had never had that happen before.

"Well you don't want homework, you don't want sex, you don't want money."

"Have you and Mark had sex?" Maria asked me.

"No."

"Yet you've had it.. with Zara?"

"Yes.."

"Hm." Maria muttered. "It was just curiosity, nothing more."

I stood quietly and watched Maria eye me. I was honestly afraid of what she was going to tell me, and even more shocked when she finally said it. "I want to cut off your.. y'know."