1.0

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Tuesday, 12 September
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was walking down the university's hallways, away from the class that I had just gotten out of. I didn't really feel like going back to the dorm. Being alone sounded so appealing after I had thoroughly embarrassed myself.

Mark had found a skirt in my drawer, and I think I played it off as decently as I could get. I just hoped he wouldn't be snooping around.

I had also acted like a child when I was sick, and I refused to act upon that impulse again. Even if it did make me somewhat happy.

My mother never stopped calling, I was still mad with Felix and Cry when there was no reason to be. I wanted to have my friends back, but I didn't know what to say to them.

"Hey Jack." I turned my head to see Danny standing beside me. He was quite a bit taller than I was, so I had to turn my head up a little. "You didn't talk to me at all in class today, is something the matter?"

"I've just got a few things on my mind, Danny." I shrugged. I kicked my foot as we walked. "And I just don't know what to do."

Danny stopped me. "You can talk to me, you know."

"I know, but it's stupid and I really shouldn't be having a hard time with it." I said. "Felix, Cry and I aren't exactly on speaking terms and I know I should be the one to apologize, but I don't know what to say."

"I'm sorry is always a really good place to start." Danny told me. "It's Cry and Felix, you think they won't forgive you if you apologize?" I shrugged. "Jack, they're some of your best friends. Of course they'll forgive you, they probably miss having you around."

I thought about and took his advice. Showing up to Felix's dorm, I tapped my knuckles against the wooden door. I heard some movement and when Wesley opened it I froze.

"Well, well, well.. Look who we have here." He said as he leaned on the doorway. In nothing but a pair of shorts, I felt myself taking a step back. As much as I hated Wesley, I could never deny how attractive I found him. His toned torso and v-line left something to be admired.

"What are you doing here, Jackaboy?" He asked me.

"I-I came to see Felix." I stuttered out.

He stepped from the doorway and allowed me to walk inside, but Felix was nowhere to be seen. I heard the door click behind me and panicked a little bit. I turned around and saw Wesley smiling. "He should be back and minute now."

"Oh.." I said quietly. I sat down on Felix's bed and carefully kept Wesley in the corner of my eye as I stayed there trying to pass time.

"How's school going?" Wesley asked. I had a hard time understanding why he was always so casual with me after everything we went through, I couldn't be the same with him, it just didn't happen. 

"Fine." I told him. 

There was another long length of silence. "How come you don't come see me anymore but you'll come see Felix?"

The question deserved the dumbfounded look I gave it. "What the fuck kind of question is that? Felix is my friend, I hate you." 

"You don't hate me as much as you think you do." Wesley chuckled as he stood up and walked towards me, I felt myself leaning away as he stood over me. Placing each of his hands besides me on the bed, I was wide eyed. I had no idea what to do. "I have so much control over you still, and I love it. There's just something about me that makes your head spin and your stomach flutter with butterflies that you can't understand."