Part One: June-32

“Wow,” I smiled as I leaned over the pool table, positioning my stick to aim at the white ball thing, “This is actually pretty fun!”

            My pole jutted out and hit the ball, the white ball then hit another one that had a red stripe on it.

            “Riley,” Casper sighed, “You’re not supposed to hit the stiped ones. And you want the balls to go into the pockets.”

            “First of all I was trying,” I grimanced, “And second, you told me NOT to hit the solid colored balls last game!”

            “Yes, but this is a new game and I hit-“

            “Riley?” a small voice shouted over the thumping music,

            “Zoe?” I asked, turning around to see the thin girl looking at me.

            “We didn’t see you so we figured you went to the cabin,” She smiled and pranced up to me.

            “We?” I asked as the rest of my cabin emerged from the danceing crowd.

            “What are you doing?” Jade scrunched her eye brows.

            “Casper is teaching me how to play pool,” I said,

            “Who?” Jade asked. I turned around and didn’t see Casper anywhere.

            “I swear he was just here a second ago,” I scratched my head, looking toward where Hunter and the others were playing the rematch scince the first two games ended in a tie. He wasn’t hanging out anywhere over there though.

            “Oh, he probably left because of Dasha!” Zoe smiled, “He doesn’t get along too good with her.”

            “Eh,” Dasha shrugged and resumed her pose, arms crossed, mouth a line, almost a frown, and a dark glare sparking from her eyes.

            “Woo!” A yell came from behind me, “We’re Victorious!!!”

            I turned around just in time to see Hunter give a high five to Perry. He looked over to me and the others before waving for us to join them. I walked towards him, then stopped and looked at my cabinmates.

            “You guys want to hang out with Hunter and me?” I asked them.

            “Sure!” Zoe smiled, “Let’s go!”

            She started to walk over, draggin her twin with her. I looked over to see Missy, biting her lip and looking towards the group of boys.

            “Are you ok Missy?” I asked, She looked at me wide eyed and blushed.

            “Y-yeah, I’m fine,” She laughed nervously, “Lets just go over and hang with the boys!”

            One of my eye brows raised as she stiffly walked to the pool table, a sulking Dasha behind her. Missy is sure acting wierd. ButI guess I can always try to find out why later, when we’re back at the cabin just incase no one else is supposed to know.

            “Perry here,” I herd Hunter as I got closer. “Is the one who shot last. Wonderful trick shot that went all over the place and got three balls in the socket. It was amazing!”

            “Really Perry?” Zoe asked wide eyed.

            “W-w-ell, y-yea-ah,” Perry blushed, stuttering like crazy.