darling i do

"What happened?" He pleaded. He looked worried.

"Please leave Derek im in no mood talking to someone especially you." I tried to close the door, but derek pushed it open. He barged in and locked the door.

"Ann tell me what happened?"

I shrugged and sat on my chair. "Now you care."  I whispered.

He looked at me with a softer facial expression.

"Ann--" he paused and huffed a loud sigh. "Please i mean i know i wasnt there for u in the beginning but let me help you. I feel like shit but please i promise i won't leave u any more i promise." I looked straight to his etes. His heart beat was legit and his eyes looked genuine.

"It happened when i was eighteen. I was in college working two jobs trying to support my sister and the bills. Til i met him." I sighed how painful of a memory it was. As if i thought about it mg chest started to hurt.

"What happened?" He made me continue. I stood up and walked towards the window. I looked at dark night and sighed.  I closed my eyes trying to remember everything.

"It was a normal busy shift at cafe plaza. Til we were about to close came in this guy. I mean i never payed attention to anyone especially a guy." 'Besides Derek Hale.'  My thought popped up.

"So he took an interest in me but i rejected him so much but he never gave up. Til he convinced me since i owed him. He helped me with talking my qay out of a ticket from a cop. The date was magical. He took me ice skating which i never did but it was fun. Little by little i fell for him. He was so amazing and caring. He would help ms take care of Hayley while i was working til he wanted to.move in which i agreed. Everything was perfect i felt like we were a family but i had my secret. So i told him i was a werewolve. I wasnt bitten but got the werewolve gene from my mother side. I wad born into it not bitten. He surprised me and accepted my world. Then one day it changed my world. Hunters came into town. He confessed to me that hes a hunter. His mission was i needed go track down a werewolve become friends or make it fall for him. While there vulnerable they capture us for scientific purpose, but everything changed til he started to get to know me. I was different from some werewolves. i had a compassionate for human beings and life itself. He packed my bags and took Hayley and i to another apartment to live in. He then disappeared. Then it made me realized he was different after all. Soon after a couple months later he came back to see me. He would come visit time by time to see me and Hayley. Little did we know his brother was spying on him since his father didnt trust his son about letting the werewolve getting away. It was October 31st. The streets were crowded with childern trick o treating and he came back. We both took Hayley out to the movies til everything changed.  His brother surrounded us with his two henchmen. He tried to distract his brother but i didnt like the fact his brother was winning, but all of a sudden a alpha bit him. The alpha left and dissapered. The brother looked down and he left. When i pleaded sorry to him he just smiled at me trying to wipe away my tears. he just told me i have two hours to leave town before his brother comes to kill me. He even wanted me to end his life which i didnt want to do from all the memories we shared. My first kiss and my first relationship. I closed my eyes and ended his life. After that we left town."

I turned around and saw Derek face go so soft. He looked sorry. He too know how that feeling. He did what Derek used to do he walked towards me and hugs me. Tears start to pour out of my eyes. We both lock eyes together and then the unthinkable Derek leans down and kisses me.

That snapped me back to reality. "Get out." I whispered. Looking away.

"Annie im sorry it was in my moment." He tried to explain.

"Derek i have always loved you not just as my best friend but as much more. I mean were destined for each other but you never noticed it. So i finally leave, fall hard for this guy who loved me. He made me forget you but now im here im scared to even love again." I walked towards my door and open it. "Please leave."

"I wont give up on you. Not anymore Annie. Just remember that okay. If you need anything come by and ill be there fot you." He walked out.